JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hate to sell it, but can use the money elsewhere. Less than 100 rounds through it. These are selling on GB for $600+ new right now. Selling mine for $500 with a IWB king tuck style holster. Ill add pics tonight. I live near Eugene, but am in Coos Bay working until Thursday night.

Its really one of the two good single stack 9mm on the market (kahr makes the other) Good striker fired trigger, not that long double action pull you get with most single stacks
Why do you say it's one of the TWO good single stack 9mm on the market?
I would say there are now three in the mix, the newest addition being the new Sig P938. Excellent little 9mm.

Yup... they are the pistol in the most demand and most hyped up right now. The crazy part is you can't even find one anywhere (yet) to try it to see how it fits in the hand. For me, it actually doesn't sit very well. There are other guns in the same category that fit muuuch better.

I had a chance to shoot one of these. For a compact firearm with a 3" barrel it was easy to shoot and had a great trigger. It would hold the black of a B-16 target at 25 yards. In fact several of the 5 shots were in the 10 ring. It was unbelievably accurate and easy to shot for a compact 9mm.

I honestly have never even held one in person (yet, maybe I won't like it). I just have a stable of other M&Ps, shoot M&Ps in USPSA, but have been carrying a Kel-Tec PF9. Nothing wrong with the PF9, just seems to make sense that I have the M&P that is a similar size to the PF9!

This is a great pistol and the largest I can comfortably carry in a IWB holster. People that can carry full size 1911s and Glock 17s, more power to you, but in my line of work (telcom) I just can't. (Wear a tool belt all the time).

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.