JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Selling my S&W Shield 9mm. I've got night sights for it not yet mounted on it, I've got a CF laser on it, and I'm including a pocket holster. 2x magazines, one with the pinky extension. Original box I believe as well, may be missing some documentation or gun lock as I've moved a few times since I got it.

Bought the gun about 3-4 years ago for pocket carry as it was all the rage and I wasn't keen on my LC9 having that lame trigger that came with it. Got this, and I shoot it low and left no matter how much I've practiced. The world swears up and down that it's me not the gun, but I have no such problems with my other countless firearms, even my SR22 and my 3913 (similiar-ish sized firearms). Fine, I give up, I prefer my S&W 3913 anyways.

Given I could never shoot it all that great, I've put about 400 rounds through it, and didn't pocket carry it all that much. No sense having a gun on you that you'll just miss with.

Price is $375 firm, transfer to be completed at Clark County Gunsmith. Yes, almost the same price as brand new, but includes $100 laser and $75 night sights and pocket holster. So get those free with this gun!

Will trade for (in full or cash on my end):
-S&W 3913 (Standard, not ladysmith or NL)
-Full size handguns in 9mm. (let me know what you got)
-Browning BT-99 or other single shot trap shotgun.
-Long range rifle in 6.5 creedmore (Ruger American Predator?)

IMG_20170103_142542.jpg IMG_20170103_142556.jpg IMG_20170103_142639.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.