JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
St. Helens Girls Softball day at the range event is Sat Aug 23rd from 9-5.

62992 Columbia River Hwy (Hwy 30) in St. Helens, OR

People who purchased raffle tickets for the .50 barrett will be given their opportunity to shoot.

There will be several vendors with displays.

I'll be out there promoting Appleseed so swing by and say 'hi'.

Appleseed does not like me. 3 times in a row I have not been able to go to local events due to medical or last minute work requirements.
I am only saying this to share how important these events are. Not only for marksmenship, but also to learn about real history. Not justt that boring stuff in school.
Hey if you want to and don't have ammo for the kid I will give it to the child. It is that impotant.to me.

There was the sound of Freedom in St. Helens today :)

The event staff said about 700 people in all. Lars got to shoot a 5lb tub of Tannerite that set off car alarms in the parking lot.

I'm told next year they want to bring out some full auto's and do a 1st, 2nd and 3rd place raffle.

Oh and the Gatling gun was cool - didn't get a picture of it.

My booth

20140823_175815_zpsqvpdzcq1.jpg 20140823_175430_zpsnvm54hkl.jpg 20140823_080329_zpsalx55vkq.jpg 20140823_082023_zpsvwlpfylz.jpg

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top