JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Herman, The cost to join Tri-County Gun Club, www.tcgc.org consists of a $175 initiation fee plus $120 a year for membership. You must also be an NRA member at the time you join. I believe membership runs from June to June, so when you join, your membership fees will be pro-rated according to what month it is. The price is a little steep in some people's eyes, but it has been the best money I've spent in recent years. Once you get past the initiation fee, it breaks down to $10 a month......a bargain if you ask me! The facilities are very well maintained, and in the past several years that I've been a member, I have not had a single problem or issue while there. I'd be happy to meet you there some day and give you a tour. Let me know if you'd like to check it out.

Herman, The cost to join Tri-County Gun Club, Welcome to Tri-County Gun Club consists of a $175 initiation fee plus $120 a year for membership. You must also be an NRA member at the time you join. I believe membership runs from June to June, so when you join, your membership fees will be pro-rated according to what month it is. The price is a little steep in some people's eyes, but it has been the best money I've spent in recent years. Once you get past the initiation fee, it breaks down to $10 a month......a bargain if you ask me! The facilities are very well maintained, and in the past several years that I've been a member, I have not had a single problem or issue while there. I'd be happy to meet you there some day and give you a tour. Let me know if you'd like to check it out.

yea - it is a bargain for what you get no doubt. I would say tho that if anyone is interested in joining......... NOW is the time to do it. when I joined a few months back the membership cap was 4500 - when I went through there were 4300 or so existing members plus the 70 from my group. last sat there were 102 new members. Very very quickly this will turn into most other gun clubs with a waiting period - unless they decide to raise the membership cap.

for what it costs me in diesel to go up to shoot in Memaloose - this will pay for itself very quickly - I suspect I am half way there now.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top