JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
committed several different crimes in the past week --
including eludes and theft of firearms.

News Release from Clackamas Co. Sheriff's Office
Posted on FlashAlert: June 2nd, 2015 8:50 AM

Downloadable file: <broken link removed>
Downloadable file: <broken link removed>
The Clackamas County Sheriff's Office is seeking tips from the public as it looks for an armed suspect driving a stolen silver Audi A6 with Oregon license plate 061 GJM. Call 911 if seen.

Suspect Aaron Gray, age 44, is alleged to have committed several different crimes in the past week -- including eludes and theft of firearms.

Aaron Gray is described as follows:
- White male
- 5'10" tall
- 205 lbs.

A photo of suspect Aaron Gray is attached.

The stolen vehicle is described as a silver Audi A6 with Oregon license plate 061 GJM. A sample photo of the make and color of stolen vehicle is attached.

Gresham PD reports a sighting of the vehicle in Gresham yesterday (Monday, June 1, 2015).

If you see suspect Aaron Gray or the stolen vehicle, call 911 immediately.

If you know of Aaron Gray's whereabouts or have other information on the suspect, you can also call the Clackamas County Sheriff's Office Tip Line at 503-723-4949 or use the online submission form at http://web3.clackamas.us/contact/tip.jsp

Last Edited:
Sarge, It is good that you mention the ~Eye~ comment...

I do not remember who first said it, but I "Live By" the code: "you can tell what kind of man (woman) your dealing with, By Their Eyes. ~a mans Soul is seen through their eyes~ ...

Having WORKED in the Homeless Street Ministry, and "seen It All" I have not seen One person yet, who I could not decide, Yay/Nay by just looking in the eyes...

And mr. Dead eyes above is a shining example...

philip :confused:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads