JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Hey folks,

Little baby Palmer has finally made her appearance! Almost two weeks overdue, but momma and baby are healthy!

Sheriff Palmer will be able to make time to do 25 applications max this Sunday at 6pm. Sorry for the short notice, I'm sure you understand.

First 25 to sign up in this thread, served in order of arrival on Sunday. Right now we're thinking the Round Table in Hazel Dell again, unless somebody has a better spot already lined up. Let's finalize a location tomorrow.

thanks,
-Kevin Oltmann.

I would like to take advantage of Sheriff Palmer's generous offer, I will be there Sunday.

Is the Maryland on line training still sufficient?

Thank you.

Congratulations Sheriff Palmer on the Grandchild, we just had one last month, Enjoy!

-Doug

A buddy of mine, and I, have been wanting/waiting for this day.... Both of us will be there.

I would also like to congratulate Sheriff Palmer on his new addition.

Last Edited:
This is such a great service Sheriff Palmer is doing for us, THANK YOU! Unfortunately I will be unable to attend due to the holiday weekend. I'm just gonna make a road trip to Grant county and get this thing put to bed. Thanks again for setting this up you guys! And congratulations on the new grand-baby Glenn!

so the wife reminded me her drivers lic still has our old address. we'll be going to the DMV tomorrow to get it updated, and i assume a photocopy of the temporary lic will be acceptable?

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads