JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
I'm in. Big THANK YOU to Sheriff Palmer. I really appreciate your efforts.

As for a place...Blind Onion in Hazel **** has a banquet area. Fits around 30. (we did it for a kids soccer party) No charge. Need about a weeks notice. Manager was a nice guy. I haven't talked to them personally about this event...so I don't know how open they would be to this. Just a thought.

Hi Guys, if Sheriff Glenn were coming to SW Washington, I'll bring my older sister and her boyfriend up from California. Since, I do not see an arranged date and place, can one of you remember to update this thread? Thanks Glenn especially. And, thank you all.
Johann

I have a possible lead on a place. Wendy's Love Leather. Need to talk to Sheriff Palmer and nail down a date and time and then nail down the time for Wendy's. Has anyone else come up with anything else? Is this going to be a moot point if Oregon passes a law to recognize Washington permits? I don't want to let this slide, I go to Oregon too often and want to do it legally.

I have a possible lead on a place. Wendy's Love Leather. Need to talk to Sheriff Palmer and nail down a date and time and then nail down the time for Wendy's. Has anyone else come up with anything else? Is this going to be a moot point if Oregon passes a law to recognize Washington permits? I don't want to let this slide, I go to Oregon too often and want to do it legally.

Thanks for your help in finding a place. Sheriff Palmer last week's response to my email is that he was not sure at that time if he will be able to make it but he'll have a better idea early this week. If you haven't synch-up with him yet I will send him a follow-up email and we'll go from there.

With regards to Oregon reciprocity bill, I believe it is still under Oregon Senate bucket at this time. We'll surely find out if it passes and that will be very good if it does. IMO, if Sheriff Palmer can make it, I would still submit a CHL application this Saturday, just in case...

wait... this saturday?

Is there a tentative date I missed somewhere?

Don't want to miss out on this if i can help it... if there is a thread with updated potential plans someone please let me know :D

OK, if you are in contact with Sheriff Palmer there is no reason that I should be bugging him too. I just wanted to be sure we were not letting this slide. Legal carry is important to me. Please let me know if I need to continue moving on securing a meeting place, I have not finalized anything as of yet, just touched bases thus far.

As per Sheriff Palmer, the next trip to Vancouver WA area will more than likely be within the next couple weeks as they are expecting their first grandchild. He will try to squeeze-in to his schedule to meet us. His confirmation of coming to Vancouver may be a very short notice.

Sheriff Palmer, big thanks to you and congrats!

Thank you for keeping us up to date on this.
I hope I'm available when the date pops!

And THANK YOU Sheriff Palmer!

Hey folks,

Little baby Palmer has finally made her appearance! Almost two weeks overdue, but momma and baby are healthy!

Sheriff Palmer will be able to make time to do 25 applications max this Sunday at 6pm. Sorry for the short notice, I'm sure you understand.

First 25 to sign up in this thread, served in order of arrival on Sunday. Right now we're thinking the Round Table in Hazel Dell again, unless somebody has a better spot already lined up. Let's finalize a location tomorrow.

thanks,
-Kevin Oltmann.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR