JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Got my new girlfriend into shooting and she wanted a CPL, I walked her to the King county courthouse because it is way to shady around that neighborhood to let her walk alone.

I check my pistol in and it goes ok, except for when I said I wanted a receipt for dropping off my gun into a box I didn't get to get a key for. Sherriff A looks at me like I'm crazy and asks why I need a receipt. I told him because I just put my gun in a box that I'm not in control or possession of and if it isn't in there when I come back I want a piece of paper saying that I had one in there. Sherriff tells me it will be there when I get back. I tell him, "you cannot guarantee that but whatever you say sir" we part ways, but seriously, that's some first class BS right there.

Girlfriend gets her CPL extortion fee paid and does the penalty fingerprint for being a law abiding citizen. I talk to sherrif B and ask him to get someone to let me get my pistol back. Sheriff C shows up, walks me back, I get my pistol and strap it on, he asks me what kind. I tell him the same kind he has on, a Glock 17 Gen 4. He tells me it's not the same, tells me he has a Gen 7. I told him I had never heard of that. (Totally just going with it not trying to sound sarcastic about the absurdity) he proceeds to pull his loaded gun out of the holster, flags me in doing so, looks at it and reads the slide that it's a Glock 17 Gen 4 and proceeds to holster. Not everyone who carries a gun is a gun person.

I was happy to get out of that place with my life. Lol

Here is an example

IMG_5140.PNG

That punk pulled a Glock 7 on you? you know what that is? It's a porcelain gun made in Germany. It doesn't show up on your airport metal detectors and probably costs more than what you make in a month

What would you describe it as? I've heard "flagged" used many times in many different circles.

I was just playing on your words (because it's what I do around here), but it "depends" on the group you're talking to. "Flag, flagged, and flagging" are indeed terms used when someone gets "muzzle swept" by a careless/thoughtless yahoo with poor muzzle discipline.

Context is everything and in this part of "the world" with mandatory UBC's and anti-2A politicians passing more and more shifty laws and LEO's who are less than "optimal", getting "flagged" initially brings up a completely different image to most of us around here.

Hopefully he had his boogerhook indexed properly!! ;)

Last Edited:
I was just playing on your words (because it's what I do around here), but it "depends" on the group you're talking to. "Flag, flagged, and flagging" are indeed terms used when someone gets "muzzle swept" by a careless/thoughtless yahoo with poor muzzle discipline.

Context is everything and in this part of "the world" with mandatory UBC's and anti-2A politicians passing more and more shifty laws and LEO's who are less than "optimal", getting "flagged" initially brings up a completely different image to most of us around here.

Hopefully he had his boogerhook indexed properly!! ;)

Makes sense

That punk pulled a Glock 7 on you? you know what that is? It's a porcelain gun made in Germany. It doesn't show up on your airport metal detectors and probably costs more than what you make in a month

Well I'm an unemployed grad student right now (career change). So yeah... anything would lol

I gotta say that in King county this doesn't surprise me one bit. I mean who in there right mind would want to be a cop in King county in the first place. That whole county is so F up it's ridiculous just sayin.

On a side note I have a Glock 48 Gen 124 for sale if any one is interested. :D

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads