JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
In general, they are socially dependent people, ingratiate protections from big government, are more cowardly and just plain helpless, hopeless and weak people. They tend to compensate for their weakness with egocentric (if not frankly narcissistic) and social sect or class devaluation and or discrediting attitudes. If they go green they tend to be more effeminate types across the genders and stereotypically weak and fearful people. Hence, many avoid gun ownership and avoid assertive strong protections for them selves or their families [Unlikely to back you up in a physical confrontation].

That's the way it should be. People should police themselves and always work with the police to keep THEIR community safe.

I would never put my full safety and that of my families in someone else's hands.

It is amazing how many people that are so dependent on the GOV to keep them safe.

Not so amazing after all. What do you think gets taught in the government schools? Watch a few cop shows too - it's exceedingly rare for one to show an average individual defending himself or herself effectively. It's almost as if in the world of television, only criminals and cops may have guns. When the gazillionth victim is killed in these shows, I always find myself asking, "Where is their gun?"

Actually I just saw an episode of Longmire where the daughter (Cady) killed an attacker with a Winchester 1866 replica. So there's that. She was trying to figure out how to load it as the bad guy was breaking in the front door. :rolleyes:

Not so amazing after all. What do you think gets taught in the government schools? Watch a few cop shows too - it's exceedingly rare for one to show an average individual defending himself or herself effectively. It's almost as if in the world of television, only criminals and cops may have guns. When the gazillionth victim is killed in these shows, I always find myself asking, "Where is their gun?"

Actually I just saw an episode of Longmire where the daughter (Cady) killed an attacker with a Winchester 1866 replica. So there's that. She was trying to figure out how to load it as the bad guy was breaking in the front door. :rolleyes:

Wow. Trying to quickly figure out all on your own how to load a lever action Winchester while a bad guy is coming at you.
Sure, no pressure...

She was saying, "Where's the loading gate?" :)

Wife says it was one of the last shows of the 4th season. We usually watch on netflix, a whole season in 3 or 4 days, an orgy of Longmire. I don't know if there is another season out, I'm not the one who keeps track of it. I don't know why I watch it, all the characters annoy me, and Walt is an bubblegum, never bothering with warrants while digging through peoples' homes. But at least the show has a Wyoming flavor.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top