Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WTS/WTT OR Shepherd 310-P22MAG 3x9x40 Scope

Discussion in 'Scope & Optic Classifieds' started by eldbillbo, Mar 2, 2015.

1. eldbillbo

eldbillbo clackamas New world samurai and a redneck none the less Bronze Supporter

$450

I am about to keep this this thing even though I don't have a .300wm for it to go on just for the one shot zero purpose.

This is a fantastic scope. It's set up for .300 Wm but it can be set for others just call them. the one shot zero really works and saves on ammo why spend a $1-2 a shot trying to find zero which can take a half a box or more when you can zero it and use the rest of the ammo target practicing. It's only been hunted with 2x and has about 60 rds on it comes with some unique rings I thought they were 30mm with inserts but actually, the inserts are rounded to fit specifically to the ring like in a pocket for a sure grip and cushion on the scope .

Go their website for more info but the sighting is the easiest thing ever just shoot from a steady rest move the main crosshairs to the point of where it hit the target while leaving the secondary (small knobs ) at the original point of aim then move the secondary to the primary so simple but make sure to read the directions first to not get it backwards.

Its original box it is 5 years old and only hunted with once and a few range trips and they currently are listed at $799 retail , it's a very solid scope Made in the USA $450

this is in excellent condition, not even a ring mark

Shepherd Scopes | Rangefinding Riflescopes

IMG_2200_zpsvxzjzbal.jpg

IMG_2199_zpsurleis3e.jpg

IMG_2198_zpsdc0znnve.jpg

IMG_2200_zpsvxzjzbal.jpg

IMG_2200_zpsvxzjzbal.jpg

Last edited: Dec 1, 2016 at 1:07 AM
    loucfir, JonCook, 308 and 2 others like this.
  2. 444Thumper

444Thumper Vancouver, WA Member

Just FYI, those are Burris Signature rings and they are great. I use them almost exclusively.

3. eldbillbo

eldbillbo clackamas New world samurai and a redneck none the less Bronze Supporter

Great scope if you shoot expensive ammo and you want to get zeroed quick .

4. BloodStripe75

BloodStripe75 Salem Member

conversation started

5. eldbillbo

This is a awesome long range scope. To give a honest review of it and to why I am selling it is that for my old poor eye site I am used to something with thicker Cross hairs or with a bright dot in the center like the trijicon scopes. I will say the brightness of the glass is probably not as bright as trijicon scopes and just a little under the elite 4200 and about the same as the elite 3200 and nikon buckmaster and redfield scopes. It does not get the reverse glare of those scopes .

I wish the cross hairs were a little thicker and a tad brighter for my eyes I have been spoiled by the glass in the trijicon scopes but the features of this scope is what really makes it and why its a perfect choice for the 300 wm which is a long range rifle and can just about pay for it self when you consider every time you pull the trigger its over $2 going down range. this gets you zeroed fast so you don't waste a bunch of ammo getting zeroed and can spend more bullets actually target practicing

6. JonCook

JonCook Salem Oregon Silver Supporter Silver Supporter

Hey Eldbillbo, by an chance do you still have this scope up for sale? I have a 300 Win Mag begging for a decent scope. LOL

7. eldbillbo

Yes I do still have it