JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
For those of you who collect loads of brass of all types and calibers, these can help you sort them out faster. Just type in "shell sorter" on YouTube to see how these work. I just bought these and used it a few times. They work well but they're just not my thing and I don't see myself using these items all that frequently.

And so I washed them and they are looking for a new home. I can meet at the Tualatin Cabelas parking lot either on weeknights or this weekend. Please PM if interested.

IMG_1525.jpg

IMG_1527.jpg

IMG_1526.jpg

These work very well. I hook a 5 gal bucket on top of a vibratory tumbler and that does most of the shaking work. Just dump cases in the top.

Need something to sort out the .380 brass, that's a real bugger when I get them mixed in with the 9mm.... Load up just fine, headspace is wrong and click,,,,,...... No bang.

If you have a .40 S&W or 10mm plastic tray found in many factory ammo boxes for you can use that to sort 9mm from .380. The Styrofoam trays will not work.

Put the plastic tray in the bottom of a shallow bucket or tray. Pour your brass over the tray and then scoop up the brass not on the tray and pour again while you jiggle the tray with the other hand. The cases will drop into the individual receptacles base down. You can then take forceps or tweezers and grab out the odd size since the .380 will sit much lower in the tray. It makes it easy to visualize the different cases.

While not as quick as a dedicated separator it's a simple, "down and dirty" method that actually works pretty good. You an use a .45ACP tray to sort 10mm from .40 S&W if that is a need.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top