JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
RCBS
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Portland
State
Oregon
I need a RCBS #4 shell holder for loading 6.5 PRC
My kids are all grown up and left the house , so I can't sell them for this product, but I do have a couple of 20's for one. Thanks

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Thank you very much for letting me know about this, you didn't have to do that, your very kind. my best to you.

Mick
your welcome, it just happened to be on my radar as Ive recently got into reloading and had a hellava time finding the last available shell holder for my cartridge. Of all the reloading equipment to find I wouldnt think the shell holders would be at the top of the hoarding list.

your welcome, it just happened to be on my radar as Ive recently got into reloading and had a hellava time finding the last available shell holder for my cartridge. Of all the reloading equipment to find I wouldnt think the shell holders would be at the top of the hoarding list.
I need a RCBS #4 shell holder for loading 6.5 PRC
My kids are all grown up and left the house , so I can't sell them for this product, but I do have a couple of 20's for one. Thanks
I found what I needed . Request for help is over. Thanks for helping Koda.

M

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.