JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Salem
State
Oregon
Anyone have any spare S15 sheild arms mag for 43x they want to sell? Please and thank you! Cash in hand and I'm willing to meet. Located in Salem Oregon.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
They are getting close to releasing their Gen 2 ambi mags.They also have a FB page called Shield Wall. Lots of good info straight from the owners mouth.
Release of the v2 is tomorrow it appears. This is more than likely the cause of the shortage in these magazines. I signed up for the newsletter on the website and an email blast will go out once it's available to purchase

FYI,

A7C57DC0-B057-42EE-81D7-901C37AD4E1A.jpeg

FYI, I put 3 mags and a mag release on backorder through the shield arms website on 3/29 and they just shipped out yesterday.

If you can wait, I didn't think ~2 months was too bad...assuming that there's still a back-up with the recent release of the gen 2.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.