JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Americans don't need guns, BUT well give:
Iran nukes.

Muslim brotherhood free F16s.

Syrian rebels tons of munitions and weaponry.

Open our border and not deport illegal immigrant criminals.

Free 1000s of criminals from prisons.

Allow riots and looting after criminals gets killed by LEOs, and help incite violence towards police around the country.

And ban guns in areas of mass shootings.

Don't worry that we constantly push to make this world a more dangerous hell hole, you need to give up your guns so we can make you "safer"

Don't forget Nukes to Iran.

A bit late to the party, but I decided to follow the author's instructions and start by making a plan, so here goes:
  1. Make sure I always have a defensive weapon within reach
  2. When the break in starts, charge the weapon and get low
  3. If the break in continues, fire two warning shots in body center mass and a third warning shot to the head.
  4. Repeat the above step for all assailants until they have been properly warned
  5. If I'm not already hearing sirens call 911 and wait ten or so minutes for help to arrive
  6. Help the investigators match body parts to the correct thug.
In all seriousness I hope I never have to go through an invasion scenario, but no way in hell am I going to encourage criminals to do this be meekly allowing them to do as they please. If you come in my house with evil intent it's up to you to decide if you leave it alive.

If you come in my house with evil intent it's up to you to decide if you leave it alive.

I'll drink to that. Ok I cheated and drank the beer before I read it. But my beer posthumously honors you :D

The only situation where an intruder definitely isn't getting shot is if he's already running away, forcing me to shoot him in the back. And that's more for covering my own rear-end legally than protecting his life.
It should be common sense that breaking into someone's home is very likely signing your own death warrant.

You break into my home at night when my family is sleeping, perhaps your intent is for more then just stealing from me... That can be done when we are not home.

One who crosses my threshold during normal sleeping hours can expect a very violent and deadly response from me. Cause my family will remain safe and unharmed... Good thing I'm a light sleeper :cool:

I'll drink to that. Ok I cheated and drank the beer before I read it. But my beer posthumously honors you :D

The only situation where an intruder definitely isn't getting shot is if he's already running away, forcing me to shoot him in the back. And that's more for covering my own rear-end legally than protecting his life.
It should be common sense that breaking into someone's home is very likely signing your own death warrant.

Man, these degenerates and idiots have no grasp of sense, common or otherwise!
Don't be a threat to me and mine!:D

Code of ethics regarding intruders as taught to children:

My generation - Elmer Fudd shotgunning his house down to kill a carpenter ant.
Present generation - Pajama Boy sipping cocoa.

It seems pajama boy has been lulled into the sense that a security system will make him safe.
Ba ha ha ha ha!
My ex always insisted on a security system. My neighbor and i would test each other's system to see the response time. IIRC, the fastest call back was ~90 seconds. Multiple times it was >5 minutes. We agreed, the only value to the system was to alert us if someone did break in.

If you do shoot someone, make sure you do it inside your house, and don't let them get out.

Can't help thinking about how the video relates to the Orlando terror event: False sense of security and how well letting the invader go about his business while you retreat and hide. Invaders, home and otherwise, aren't always just looking for plunder.

Can't help thinking about how the video relates to the Orlando terror event: False sense of security and how well letting the invader go about his business while you retreat and hide. Invaders, home and otherwise, aren't always just looking for plunder.
I'm not really a clicker but clicked on a utoob vid of some gal doing a selfie vid.. ten shots transpired with nary a hitch in her gitalong/focus to the camera.
Cooper used to teach the opposite.. instead of thinking "'this' is not happening", think "I knew that this might happen and I know what to do".

You should see the uncomfortable looks on the faces of my fellow shooters at the range when I shoot 2 rounds each into a couple of targets then yell, "show me your hands, get on the ground!".
It's hilarious!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads