JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Unless you're a brain dead moron, which every liberal is, grab a weapon because being caught with your pants up is better than being caught with your pants down. I bubbleguming hate liberal logic, if I followed it I would have been dead a long time ago. The fact they survive is a mystery to me.

They live because they ride on the backs of those who don't follow their "advice".

Interesting how anti gunners (liberals) think. Just hide under the
bed and hope the goblin will not want to kill or rape you and your
family? This is a comment I like posted from 'Tony'.
"Isn't it scary that so many people would prefer to blow away another person in their own home rather than scare the person away and maybe lose a laptop." Really?:(

My next door neighbor does not believe in owning guns.

However, he keeps a baseball bat handy inside his home.

I'm perfectly supportive of that choice, as long as said neighbor is supportive of my right to be armed.

To be honest, the Eugene/Springfield area is so very liberal and heavily anti-gun, that I generally don't bring my gun ownership up with people, unless I already know that they themselves are either into hunting or target shooting sports.

I try my best to get along with most people. My neighbor is a pleasant fellow and a devoted Christian. His current wife is just about as sweet a woman as I have ever met. He got lucky on his second marriage, after his first one ended badly.

He was shocked when I offered to share with them and another neighbor the meat from a huge Turkey I shot a couple of years ago. He had no idea at all that I owned any firearms. I could see the look of disappointment on his face. He softly muttered incredulously: "You own guns?"

His wife, though, thought that my harvesting so much lovely meat was awesome. The breasts on the bird were really exceptional for a wild bird. She offered to cook the meat, and they, another neighbor, and I all had a great Turkey dinner together.

I like to think that I may have slightly changed his opinion a little about gun owners. He was so initially shocked that I got the impression that he had never met a gun owner before. Or at least not one that revealed himself to him.

I've told this story before, but may bear repeating again.

My grandparents successfully survived 2 home invasion robberies, in Portland, back in the early 80's. Each time, a group of 4 punks (probably, stupidly, the same 4 the second time), kicked in the front door while my grandparents were sleeping. Each time, my grandfather confronted them with a shotgun, and each time, without a shot fired, the 4 little ba$tards turned tail and ran like the worthless pu$$ies they really were.

First off, there was nowhere to go. An easily defeated bedroom door in their little 900 sq ft house was all that stood between them. The only phone in the house was out where the losers were, so, no police, not that he would have called them first anyway. He confronted them, and they ran, saving his life and that of my grandmother. They were not in danger because they were armed and fought back, they were saved because of it. Had they not fought back, the story could have had a much worse ending.

Since your Gramps had a shotgun he probably saved the little a**hOles lives too!

Since your Gramps had a shotgun he probably saved the little a**hOles lives too!

No doubt. They had the bad sense to kick in his front door, but the good sense to run away from a gun. It would not have ended well for them if they had moved toward him rather than running away. My grandfather was a gentle man, wouldn't hurt a fly, unless you threaten his family.

To be honest, the Eugene/Springfield area is so very liberal and heavily anti-gun, that I generally don't bring my gun ownership up with people, unless I already know that they themselves are either into hunting or target shooting sports.

I try my best to get along with most people. My neighbor is a pleasant fellow and a devoted Christian. His current wife is just about as sweet a woman as I have ever met. He got lucky on his second marriage, after his first one ended badly.

He was shocked when I offered to share with them and another neighbor the meat from a huge Turkey I shot a couple of years ago. He had no idea at all that I owned any firearms. I could see the look of disappointment on his face. He softly muttered incredulously: "You own guns?"

His wife, though, thought that my harvesting so much lovely meat was awesome. The breasts on the bird were really exceptional for a wild bird. She offered to cook the meat, and they, another neighbor, and I all had a great Turkey dinner together.

I like to think that I may have slightly changed his opinion a little about gun owners. He was so initially shocked that I got the impression that he had never met a gun owner before. Or at least not one that revealed himself to him.

Take him shooting and change his mind. It may save his life some day.

Ray

I am a realist in this situation and has been discussed at length both in career and private life.
The bottom line is I would rather eat a bowl full of warm cow turds then have to shoot someone.
Now I am not saying I wont, I am saying I hate the idea of watching a person die, done that wasn't pretty
do not want to watch it again even if they did break in my house. But I would do it if I had no other choice.

If you are someone that has watched someone violently die then you know what I am talking about.
Its ugly , it screws with your head and you never, ever, ever forget that stuff.
And yes I would not hesitate a second to do what was needed in a home invasion, or public attack etc.
But people should realize these liberals are the sheep they are because they do not have the stomach to protect their own family or loved one. They are coddled with warm milk from Hilary ( terror at that thought). And think all will be right if I just think positive thoughts, chant and drink that delicious Koolaid. And if you are not sheep time may test that about you, so figure that shieet out now cause when the moment comes if it does your inability to act quickly will give the criminal time to if you don't.

These Liberal Antis are really pathetic they think telling the world they are passive will empower them? Is that why Hollywood wont mingle with East L.A. ? Just hop in your Porsche drive down to East L.A. get out and tell everyone you are unarmed have a ton of cash and want a big warm hug. Let us know what time the funeral is.:rolleyes:

You guys are mean who say you would hurt some poor criminal who is merely a victim of our evil capitalistic society.

The more progressive, forward thinking thing to do would be to realize he has needs so you should make an atm run for some meth money for him while he has some privacy with your wife or teenage daughter. Then when you get back you give him the money, curl up in the fetal position and piss yourself.
another option.. we all love santa claus and encourage children to leave milk and cookies out for him. We should leave out 'burglar bowls' in our homes - filled with cash, jewelry, a sandwich. Ask him to please close the door as he leaves.

If you have a large home, you could designate a perimeter of defense and only engage if that perimeter is compromised. The benefit being the avoidance of being named a defendant in a civil suit (and possibly avoidance of persecution by a liberal DA). I know they might take your stuff and it's wrong to enable any of it, but then again, I rather loose a TV, a computer and a watch, than years of peace and happiness in proceedings and legal fees.

Once that perimeter is broken, rest in pieces.

another option.. we all love santa claus and encourage children to leave milk and cookies out for him. We should leave out 'burglar bowls' in our homes - filled with cash, jewelry, a sandwich. Ask him to please close the door as he leaves.
I'd recommend a smaller version of a bear trap at the bottom.

I am a realist in this situation and has been discussed at length both in career and private life.
The bottom line is I would rather eat a bowl full of warm cow turds then have to shoot someone.
Now I am not saying I wont, I am saying I hate the idea of watching a person die, done that wasn't pretty
do not want to watch it again even if they did break in my house. But I would do it if I had no other choice.

If you are someone that has watched someone violently die then you know what I am talking about.
Its ugly , it screws with your head and you never, ever, ever forget that stuff.
And yes I would not hesitate a second to do what was needed in a home invasion, or public attack etc.
But people should realize these liberals are the sheep they are because they do not have the stomach to protect their own family or loved one. They are coddled with warm milk from Hilary ( terror at that thought). And think all will be right if I just think positive thoughts, chant and drink that delicious Koolaid. And if you are not sheep time may test that about you, so figure that shieet out now cause when the moment comes if it does your inability to act quickly will give the criminal time to if you don't.

These Liberal Antis are really pathetic they think telling the world they are passive will empower them? Is that why Hollywood wont mingle with East L.A. ? Just hop in your Porsche drive down to East L.A. get out and tell everyone you are unarmed have a ton of cash and want a big warm hug. Let us know what time the funeral is.:rolleyes:

I'm fortunate I've never had to face what you did. I know many people who have served in the armed forces or as LEO's have faced just those situations. I can't imagine what that does to a person, but I've heard from some how it affects them.

I would consider it a good life if I never had to use my gun against someone. It would be an ugly thing. But that said, I consider it my duty to protect my family, and if that is what it came to because it was pushed to that point by a bad person, then so be it.

I'm fortunate I've never had to face what you did. I know many people who have served in the armed forces or as LEO's have faced just those situations. I can't imagine what that does to a person, but I've heard from some how it affects them.

I would consider it a good life if I never had to use my gun against someone. It would be an ugly thing. But that said, I consider it my duty to protect my family, and if that is what it came to because it was pushed to that point by a bad person, then so be it.
And right there lies the rub
The person who just entered your home..KNOWING IT WAS OCCUPIED doesn't have that same feeling to killing YOU that dunehopper has about the situation.
HAHA you should have had a GUN to protect yourself!

"Not only am I mean like that, I'd piss my name accross the perps bleeding chest and watch the steam rise off it."
The ancient Chinese considered it most honorable to pause in battle to urinate on the wounds of a fallen warrior. Remember the scene in Vikings when the chick whizzed on Ragnar's rib injury? Not made up. So if you're going to hose the perp down after the shooting part make sure you present it as first aid and try not to laugh. :p

UCC

The first page of comments got on to the idea of being quiet and hoping the bad actor will go away.

How well did that work out?

I wondered why so many seemed to wait their turn to be executed.

UCC
The first page of comments got on to the idea of being quiet and hoping the bad actor will go away.
How well did that work out?
I wondered why so many seemed to wait their turn to be executed.

Thats because the UCC President helped approve a policy where you hide in the classroom, guess they did have a plan if a shooter came in one first. Idiots...... I live here and it could have so been avoided.
In a county were everyone is armed anyways and have Conceals. What was her paranoia about ?
I hope they fire her or sue her. Only Chris Mentz took action to try and do something save lives. Hiding under a particle board desks doesn't stop a 9mm or 40SW especially at close range like a room.
I am just glad she is not in politics here, she would have home owners duck and run, and let bad guys take what they wanted. Not here , not why I am still breathing.

SOFREP had it right and repeat as necessary...training with your defensive weapon will make you a professional...professional in defending yourself and your loved ones!

I think SimpliSafe with this blog have opened themselves up to wrongful death lawsuits because some poor joker is going to take their advice as gospel and he/she or loved one is going to get killed following their advice.

Brutus Out

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads