JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yup, we're all extremists and members of the fringe. However, it's extremely unfortunate that so many people have been ranting and threatening the pols. That just reinforces their arguments.

Of course when a leftist rants and threatens it's just free speech.

Sheesh! Echoes of the "Free Speech" movement where anything off script was considered offensive and evil. So if we disagree with Burdick we are terrorists. Hmmm. This lady needs some anger management consultation.

Thanks for posting that. You folks in Oregon need to make a effort to replace her next election. If she lied about this, I'm sure more dirt can be dug up.

I have never seen a worse state rep than this one, and I'm originally from the SF Bay Area. I know your legislative session this year would have been far less eventful.

Sent from my Nexus 4

Thanks for posting that. You folks in Oregon need to make a effort to replace her next election.
Unfortunately, I'd have to move to downtown Portland or the very wealthy west hills area in order to be in her district, and I'm not willing to do that. Her district is probably the strongest liberal seat in the state. Which is why she can get away with this crap.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top