Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Sharp Shooting Indoor Range and Gun Shop

Discussion in 'Washington Reviews' started by Northwest Firearms, Nov 27, 2008.

1. Northwest Firearms

Northwest Firearms Pacific Northwest Site Maintenance

2. golfnutrlv

golfnutrlv Spokane, WA Member

This is a great gun store/range/training center. I have two guns from them, they have great prices on ammunition for members. Great ownership, great customer service.

3. BryanO

BryanO W.WA Member

Thanks for the complements, as I work there for the time being. This is Bryan, I may know you.

I'm the one who voted 4 for very good. We need more military specific discounts.

4. golfnutrlv

golfnutrlv Spokane, WA Member

Hey, good to see you guys browsing the forum. Nice to know you are listening.

Take care!

5. Bg357

Bg357 Idaho New Member

Nice enough place I guess, not too impressive though. It's always seemed kind of dark & dusty when I've been in, kind of like it was a nice place at one time but has gotten sort of run-down & poorly managed.

I've never been on their shooting range so I can't comment on that.

Their inventory isn't as extensive as one would expect from a shop this size, but they do have a large selection of range guns to choose from. Their prices are about average, not great, but not as high as some, like Cabelas.

The staff was friendly enough when I've been there, but once again nothing out of the ordinary.

It's not my intention to bad mouth them, but if you've ever been to Center Target Sports in Post Falls, ID you would see what a facility like this can be when it's done right. I don't see any reason why Sharp Shooting couldn't be just as good, but they're not. And NO, I'm not affiliated with Center Target Sports, I've never even bought a gun from them. In fact, their prices are a bit high too.

6. sheepman

sheepman Las Vegas NV Member

Good place to shoot, they have GSSF matches and OK prices and inventory. Recommend that you stop in if in Spokane. P.S. I don't work there and have no financial interest just a good range with nice people. Bill :)