JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Thanks for the complements, as I work there for the time being. This is Bryan, I may know you.

I'm the one who voted 4 for very good. We need more military specific discounts.

Nice enough place I guess, not too impressive though. It's always seemed kind of dark & dusty when I've been in, kind of like it was a nice place at one time but has gotten sort of run-down & poorly managed.

I've never been on their shooting range so I can't comment on that.

Their inventory isn't as extensive as one would expect from a shop this size, but they do have a large selection of range guns to choose from. Their prices are about average, not great, but not as high as some, like Cabelas.

The staff was friendly enough when I've been there, but once again nothing out of the ordinary.

It's not my intention to bad mouth them, but if you've ever been to Center Target Sports in Post Falls, ID you would see what a facility like this can be when it's done right. I don't see any reason why Sharp Shooting couldn't be just as good, but they're not. And NO, I'm not affiliated with Center Target Sports, I've never even bought a gun from them. In fact, their prices are a bit high too.

Good place to shoot, they have GSSF matches and OK prices and inventory. Recommend that you stop in if in Spokane. P.S. I don't work there and have no financial interest just a good range with nice people. Bill :)

This is a good range with good prices on ammo (for a range) and most of the employees are awesome and helpful. They are a little OCD with their protocol for handling the guns for sale, but I guess this comes with being a range as well. My only gripe is that one employee did pull a switch-a-roo on me with a gun purchase. He showed me one gun and I filled out my section of the paperwork, but when I went to browse the store and allow him to complete the background check he grabbed a different gun. I didn't notice the switch until I got home and there was a huge rust spot on the rear sight. I had looked the gun over for ten minutes while handling it before making my decision and there was ZERO rust on the sight of the gun I handled. I was a little irritated at first, but after cleaning the gun thoroughly I didn't really care. I don't buy guns from them anymore, but I still frequent their range and have never had a bad experience at the range.

This is a good range with good prices on ammo (for a range) and most of the employees are awesome and helpful. They are a little OCD with their protocol for handling the guns for sale, but I guess this comes with being a range as well. My only gripe is that one employee did pull a switch-a-roo on me with a gun purchase. He showed me one gun and I filled out my section of the paperwork, but when I went to browse the store and allow him to complete the background check he grabbed a different gun. I didn't notice the switch until I got home and there was a huge rust spot on the rear sight. I had looked the gun over for ten minutes while handling it before making my decision and there was ZERO rust on the sight of the gun I handled. I was a little irritated at first, but after cleaning the gun thoroughly I didn't really care. I don't buy guns from them anymore, but I still frequent their range and have never had a bad experience at the range.

We just created this review item, you should write a review (by clicking the button up top). Feel free to copy/paste this there :)

Resource discussions are for general chit-chat. Use the buttons near the top to ask a question or write a review for this resource.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews