JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
People shoot themselves because it's easy and usually gets the job done. Who wants to dangle from a noose, watch themselves bleed out from a wrist cutting, jump off a bridge only to break some bones and drown or go through an overdose only to be put into a mental facility?

I think the bigger question here would be why are folks committing suicide in general?

darn it @Joe Link I turned off NPR the moment they started talking about the gun problem causing suicides and how gun store owners should be suicide prevention counselors and I log in here to get some much needed sanity and here you are posting the story ppphhpththpthpthpt! :p

Yup, Them nasty guns went and suicided folks all by their selves! Damn Guns!

suicide rates comparison for the top 20 gun owning countries to the lowest 20.

MpU8dJy.png

Try going to japan and telling them that the solution to the problem is just having more suicide prevention counselors in their gun stores.

Never mind the U.S. owns 40%+ of al the guns in the world! Or that more people in the U.S. own guns then any other country! Yup, those numbers tell the story don't they!:eek::eek::eek::eek:
Bending facts to fit the message, YUP, that'il work

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads