JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
HURRAH!!! It's Shark Week! One of my favorite view fests. After five weeks of trying to fight off a, expletive deleted, virulent strain of pneumonia I'm so ready for this! There's way too much nothing on the tube, when you're tied down!
I love the sharks all the time! Anybody else pumped? :D

Glad your back to good health.

I always loved shark week, got my kids into it too.
It was getting pretty bland for a few years showing the same things each year, but the last couple years have been getting better

Who won the Great Phelps v. Jaws Race? lol

Like Junior's favorite shirt (until he found out it doesn't come in T-rex sizes, bummer for the poor little guy) says:
1255374833-Some_Motivation_Requiredu2sDetail.png

Sounds like a lot of people waited through the hour long show to see Phelps race a great white... only to find it wasn't a great white but a CG shark swimming...

Glad I didn't waste my time waiting.

HURRAH!!! It's Shark Week! One of my favorite view fests. After five weeks of trying to fight off a, expletive deleted, virulent strain of pneumonia I'm so ready for this! There's way too much nothing on the tube, when you're tied down!
I love the sharks all the time! Anybody else pumped? :D

Ahhhhh..... more fodder for members quotes taken out of context! ;):D

(Oh yes I did!)

Glad your back to good health.

I always loved shark week, got my kids into it too.
It was getting pretty bland for a few years showing the same things each year, but the last couple years have been getting better

Thanks, clear, but not back yet. Laying in the ER right now, trying to breathe a little! o_O

Well get better soon man.

I hate all the backlash against Phelps for his show.
First off it wasn't his idea or his production.
And did idiot people really think he was going to swim with a great white?

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews