JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Retired a holster I should have dumped awhile ago. But had to modify a pocket kydex formed for 365 model with manual safety….. so warm up and press to fit. I just procrastinated like most things.

66CDAE61-10A6-4442-8642-BCE851DB056F.jpeg

Did this thread die….?

Have a peek….. I'll probably braid my own paracord sling…. And I don't know how to braid.

Well here's my "Amazon, WISH, minimal cash, fun trades, Frankenstein, ridiculousness, sturdy enough, first 9mm AR assembly" (build). I mean $45 for an EOTECH type optic???? C'mon…. Heck yeah.

There's still some legit stuff on here….MOE stuff and way over priced Forwarder on muzzle….. but I'll work on swapping them off as opportunity presents. Don't know how to replace the ENDO mag deal though. Or get around milspec receiver set….. and barrel bolt set up.

1B36AE7E-E5D8-4537-BAEF-E60E3DA89AF7.jpeg 18A22541-9C43-4BA6-AEA2-F1D2A344BD44.jpeg 2C83CF93-16F2-457B-AE48-1327AB967D41.jpeg C31B1141-1507-4AB4-A829-12A2B9BC7061.jpeg

My winter's work has been here:

Did this thread die….?

Have a peek….. I'll probably braid my own paracord sling…. And I don't know how to braid.

Well here's my "Amazon, WISH, minimal cash, fun trades, Frankenstein, ridiculousness, sturdy enough, first 9mm AR assembly" (build). I mean $45 for an EOTECH type optic???? C'mon…. Heck yeah.

There's still some legit stuff on here….MOE stuff and way over priced Forwarder on muzzle….. but I'll work on swapping them off as opportunity presents. Don't know how to replace the ENDO mag deal though. Or get around milspec receiver set….. and barrel bolt set up.

View attachment 1345075 View attachment 1345076 View attachment 1345077 View attachment 1345078
Range report……

I'm really quite satisfied.. huge difference with more control on the pistol caliber. 9mm BLAZER BRASS, 8.3" barrel, $40 red-dot thing. 10 yard standing and 50yrds sand bag with green shot-n-see targets on bench. First shots inch or so left…. Walk it in at 10 but adjustment on Chinese EOTECH backwards…. 50 yrds elevation and GOLD.

Most impressed with not one malfunction or feeding issues from ENDO AR mag conversion. I recommend if you are curious about the PCC platform. Really saved me a few bucks for now…..but I'm broken in the head so I'm gonna jump down this new rabbit hole…PCC

I was gonna run out and get a dedicated 9 lower before first shots.

5FD03402-D099-43F3-A13B-C29A9AD47C72.jpeg 2275D72E-D8B1-4A77-9CAE-2C56E766535A.jpeg 8736B8A8-CFDD-44E5-B9BC-B0C36C76C7F2.png

I'm just abouts done with my Remington 700, 7mm RM.......need to mount the sling studs and scope. I rebarreled it with a 26" Pacnor and refinished the stock. It had the classic bad press checkering and I would have had to remove too much wood to clean it up for cut checkering- That and I was too lazy to hand checker a factory stock.😁 I thought I'd try a mix of A classic flurs pattern with stippling. I'm happy enough with how it turned out, and you may never see anything like it again. Don't look too close for over runs.....

20230115_173837.jpg 20230115_173933.jpg 20230115_173913.jpg 20230115_173954.jpg 20230115_173712.jpg

The last couple of weekends I've been getting outright BRUTAL and rooting out all the crap that has piled up in my workshop for the last 19 years…. I've made over $400 selling useful stuff on the local online "marketplace", and have tossed out a couple hundred pounds of "WTH was I thinking keeping this around for"?! stuff/crap…. I have one HELLUVA nuts/bolts/washers/screws/nails horde going on, LOL!

I plan to put up fresh paint, upgrade the windows & HVAC system, epoxy coat the cement floor, install new industrial storage cabinets & shelves, upgrade the lighting from surface mount fixtures to recessed lighting, install recessed ceiling speakers for tunes, install a modest Wi-Fi smart TV on the wall for streaming videos/music and watching tutorials, then get my Dillon 650XL, two Rock Chuckers, and media cleaners setup permanently.

I'll even have room to put my Harley cruiser and Honda CRF450R on rolling bike stands next to each other to work on and/or detail them.

Last Edited:
The last couple of weekends I've been getting outright BRUTAL and rooting out all the crap that has piled up in my workshop for the last 19 years…. I've made over $400 selling useful stuff on the local online "marketplace", and have tossed out a couple hundred pounds of "WTH was I thinking keeping this around for"?! stuff/crap…. I have one HELLUVA nuts/bolts/washers/screws/nails horde going on, LOL!

I plan to put up fresh paint, upgrade the windows & HVAC system, epoxy coat the cement floor, install new industrial storage cabinets & shelves, upgrade the lighting from surface mount fixtures to recessed lighting, install recessed ceiling speakers for tunes, install a modest Wi-Fi smart TV on the wall for steaming videos/music and watching tutorials, then get my Dillon 650XL, two Rock Chuckers, and media cleaners setup permanently.

I'll even have room to put my Harley cruiser and Honda CRF450R on rolling bike stands next to each other to work on and/or detail them.
Sounds a lot like my day! Wanted to get the Harley uncovered and ready for the potential good weather, turned into an all day organizing/junking/donating day.

I have been working on making 1,000 new 300blk cases out of 5.56 and after all the cutting, trimming, chamfering, deburring, sizing, annealing, priming, and then chamfering/deburring again, I finally finished that. Started loading some today and got 300 subs loaded up, hoping to have all 1,000 finished by next weekend. Then I start a batch of 5.56.

P80 G19 clone….maybe the grip angle is different from OG?
Before the mag restriction I stocked up on stuff as much as I could…. Even just for future projects I hadn't acquired yet.
Anyway cheap o AMEND 2 mags I see everywhere but always suspected garbage. And was right in the one area I gave it a shot. G19 mags…..first range check…. Mags detached while firing. Gaabbigge Put 'em in away for a while. But the big 2A logo is cool?!?!?!
Complete a new project and test fit…. I see angel is off. Probably tension pulling on mag catch. Pull the base plate and sand correct profile. Hope I now have 3 semi okay Gaabbigge mags that work. The forward lip profile fits my wife's hand better…. Little tight for me but comfortable enough. At least for range and break ins.

BA4A181E-54C2-4CAA-922E-373A82BAD1A3.jpeg DBD56E4F-A70B-4681-8AD8-1B628D236FBC.jpeg 75F32920-BEFD-41EE-BB48-773A408E5D55.jpeg CD43AF37-B1F3-4B00-8B5D-37EECB0CA849.jpeg 00C793EB-E3CB-4B16-BF1E-761B032825B2.jpeg

Recently I updated my old 22s to replace the tube magazine springs and pair them up with with my old scopes.
Brownells sells a spring kit that is cut to fit and it was pretty straight forward to pull the old springs and cut new longer ones with a bit more "push"

The optics project went fairly smoothly once I realized cheap scopes really cut back on eye relief.
Took awhile but now the scopes are far enough back to be useful.

The first pic is of the Mossberg 151M from the 40's with a scope.
Had to put the rings in front of the turret to get adequate eye relief.

2nd Pic is the JC Higgins Model 29 from the 60s with the same scope. Shoots great now.

3rd pic is the Ruger 10-22 with Hogue over-molded stock and a Butler creek carbon fiber barrel from the 90s
Loves Federal Automatch 22LR ammo. Pulled the Simmons 22mag off and mounted on the mossberg. Replaced the Simmons with a Bushnell 4-12.

4th pic is a Radical AR15 with an old Joseph Ciener 22LR conversion kit. It has a two position stock.
Scope for stock extended and Reflex sight for when stock is collapsed. works very well.
Previously it had a Red Dot and I wasn't satisfied. Now with the Reflex sight which is smaller it is easy pick out targets with both eyes open.

Mossberg 151 M.jpg JC Higgins 29.jpg Ruger 10-22.jpg Radical AR-15 22 conversion.jpg

Last Edited:
Couldn't keep my hands off it for 3 more days; to run up the remaining 350 rnds through before tinkering. That'll get it to 450…. Maybe I can find another cheap box or spend the Dollar for a hotter 50 rnds of 10mm. Anyway want to trade away some? Meh…
True budget fashion…. Use my harbor freight drill master polisher and compound to shine up feed ramp on the Yeti Cannon. Came out nice.
Remove magazine safety too…… I wanted to operate trigger without mag inserted. Huuh second firearm I own with that feature. Both are like $200 pistols. Wonder why?

077C2C44-2830-4A4A-B37B-E8C3B9FAEA5E.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads