JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I guess every company has a bad day!! I had a fail zero fail on me and its not that big of a deal except I can't get anyone to return my emails or phone calls to get them to warranty it.

My guess is it was a friday build. Now I know that @Kruejl had his fail on him last weekend!

I guess every company has a bad day!! I had a fail zero fail on me and its not that big of a deal except I can't get anyone to return my emails or phone calls to get them to warranty it.

My guess is it was a friday build. Now I know that @Kruejl had his fail on him last weekend!

Curt's melonite BCG. Extractor pin sheared off, causing the bolt to seize in the carrier. Symptoms started as brass not fully extracting, and within three or four rounds it was jammed up tight. Still have the carrier, but the bolt is in the trash. Easy fix. Replaced the whole thing with a Fail Zero. Running like a Swiss watch now!

I have never personally experienced a BCG failure, and I've had a "black rifle" (in various configs) in my hand since '85.

Same here. Shot hundreds of thousands of rounds through the same rifle with 0 problems.....although I know Im in need of a new barrel. Sh!t, a few years ago I had this thing up for sale on here for a million bucks but got no takers......thread got shut down, WEIRD........;)

Same here. Shot hundreds of thousands of rounds through the same rifle with 0 problems.....although I know Im in need of a new barrel. Sh!t, a few years ago I had this thing up for sale on here for a million bucks but got no takers......thread got shut down, WEIRD........;)
"Hundreds of thousands of rounds through the same rifle"?

Yeah. No. :rolleyes:

No need to make stuff up, I'll still be your friend. :)

Can't remember who made it, but this was a new in box bolt... for some reason the rings fit funny and it won't go into the carriero_O
78F7CB9C-8D8B-4BCF-A1AD-CCE6BBDB4D31.jpeg C16D88BA-777A-4A4A-8F15-F1B7FE5A8E91.jpeg

"Hundreds of thousands of rounds through the same rifle"?

Yeah. No. :rolleyes:

No need to make stuff up, I'll still be your friend. :)

Its true man! The only problem I'VE had is with the barrel. Its been beat to piss, dont get me wrong. Other than diminishing accuracy, BCG and all other parts are in tip top shape. May need some new gas rings, firing pin, extractor in the future but all in all, it still functions with all the original parts........seriously tho, HUNDREDS of thousands of rounds.....:p

I think the can may have some effect......

Its true man! The only problem I'VE had is with the barrel. Its been beat to piss, dont get me wrong. Other than diminishing accuracy, BCG and all other parts are in tip top shape. May need some new gas rings, firing pin, extractor in the future but all in all, it still functions with all the original parts........seriously tho, HUNDREDS of thousands of rounds.....:p

I think the can may have some effect......

Now you're just making s**t up. :p:p

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads