JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Lot of optimism here, But it is like making it out of the garage, still a long way to go to the freeway (senate) if no road blocks.
Mufflers are only one, relatively benign, section out of 22 unrelated constructs in the SHARE Act.
Some of which leave me wanting.
I like a clean cut of meat, I am not fond on voting for packages.

One Hillary Clinton has made views known on this one: "The crowd fled at the sound of gunshots. Imagine the deaths if the shooter had a silencer, which the NRA wants to make easier to get ..." :rolleyes:

One Hillary Clinton has made views known on this one: "The crowd fled at the sound of gunshots. Imagine the deaths if the shooter had a silencer, which the NRA wants to make easier to get ..." :rolleyes:
Anybody else find the timing on the Vegas incident curious, just as this bill was moving toward the floor?

Not a real strong believer in coincidence over here...

Anybody else find the timing on the Vegas incident curious, just as this bill was moving toward the floor?

Not a real strong believer in coincidence over here...

I got my tinfoil hat on big time.

:s0156:

Guy with no tactical experience creates perfect fields of fire, lots of weapons, and the ability to control some makeshift "automatic" weapons well enough to cause that many injuries?

I wouldn't be surprised if the gunman committed suicide via double tap to the back of the head.

I got my tinfoil hat on big time.

Guy with no tactical experience creates perfect fields of fire, lots of weapons, and the ability to control some makeshift "automatic" weapons well enough to cause that many injuries?

I wouldn't be surprised if the gunman committed suicide via double tap to the back of the head.
I wouldn't be surprised if the "shooter" was dead before the shooting even started... this stinks worse than Mom's sauerkraut.

Then again, it doesn't do much for applied experience, but you can get just about any field manual you can imagine online...

I wouldn't be surprised if the "shooter" was dead before the shooting even started... this stinks worse than Mom's sauerkraut.

Then again, it doesn't do much for applied experience, but you can get just about any field manual you can imagine online...

Reading about it is far different than doing it. Gotta wonder how far in advance he booked the rooms. How did he know how the concert would be situated in relation to the rooms? Maybe its a common setup?

I noticed the choice in event differs in that country music attracts different people than say, a gay nightclub in Orlando. Is this how "they" have decided to drift the right away from the fringe toward "common sense" gun control?

His girlfriend is in the Philippines, where terror cells exist. Is there a connection? Maybe he never did actually fire a shot. Maybe some straw buys for terrorists?

There is almost always some piece of legislation moving, so it may be a stretch to link the SAFE Act to these murders. Besides, it's a rather innocuous piece of legislation. It doesn't really change anything at all with regard to availability of firearms.

If it is planned, it seems to be a bad choice of when and where to use your resources.

This is why I'm no longer a Republican - they only say what we want to hear so we vote for them. Now they're in power, suddenly all the "repeal Obamacare" promises are flushed down the toilet and our hopes for pro-gun legislation? Same damn toilet. We have been lied to.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top