JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm probably the least likely person here to have any kind of opinion about all this, in fact, I'd offer as an excuse that 'Naive' is probably my middle name.

BUT, and the but here, like that of the late Fatty Arbuckle*, is VERY large, I watched the inauguration along with my American neighbour. We both saw your new President with his hand is the air, swearing by Almighty G*d to uphold the Constitution of the United States of America.

Not some of it.

Not the bits he happened to like, but ALL of it.

NO picky-choosey.

So how is it that he and his cronies are so determined to remove from it such a fundamental part as 2A?

TBH, I don't expect to get a simple answer, and I'm sorry if my question has caused offence in any quarter.

*Fatty Arbuckle would now have to be called something felt to be less than offensive, like Grossly-overweight Arbuckle, or 'Clinically-obese Arbuckle'. In much the same way, 'Slim Pickens' would have to rethink his moniker.
Free speech is under attack now too. It would seem the American people are being seen to not be smart enough to understand the written and spoken word anymore.

I'm probably the least likely person here to have any kind of opinion about all this, in fact, I'd offer as an excuse that 'Naive' is probably my middle name.

BUT, and the but here, like that of the late Fatty Arbuckle*, is VERY large, I watched the inauguration along with my American neighbour. We both saw your new President with his hand is the air, swearing by Almighty G*d to uphold the Constitution of the United States of America.

Not some of it.

NO picky-choosey.

So how is it that he and his cronies are so determined to remove from it such a fundamental part as 2A?

TBH, I don't expect to get a simple answer, and I'm sorry if my question has caused offence in any quarter.

*Fatty Arbuckle would now have to be called something felt to be less than offensive, like Grossly-overweight Arbuckle, or 'Clinically-obese Arbuckle'. In much the same way, 'Slim Pickens' would have to rethink his moniker.
Simple, he and all his party (well, most pols worldwide) only believe in "playing by the rules" when it's to their benefit. He was the same Damn Liar he's always been...

Not some of it.

NO picky-choosey.

Funny you should refer to Fatty Arbuckle. Arbuckle was the victim of politically-motivated criminal charges, of which he was acquitted three times. The jury in the last trail sent him a written apology! Check it out:

Arbuckle Wiki

Memes are wonderful manipulation, millions of them to tell us how to live and how to think. Some are even funny.:s0093:
And the same folks have been churning them out for decades

dossier-start-bg1.jpg

Who the H is Shannon watts and why should I give a F?

Very illuminating. A lot of what is contained in that article I did not know...

Ok, aside from the idiocy of this Shannon Watts the article in the WP had a couple stories about 'new' gun owners and their experiences.

One was about a trans gender person who is a new gun owner however 'her' reasons for gun ownership are a bit disturbing. The following are a couple paragraphs from the story:

In a scary time, Savannah Grace wanted not just protection, but a sense of belonging and community. A transgender woman who took part in protests in Richmond last summer, Grace, 31, grew up in a home where guns were culturally alien. But the combination of being confronted by law enforcement officers at protests and feeling endangered because of her gender identity prompted her about-face.

"I've been threatened just for being who I am," she said. Being armed was a way to assert control and gain political power: "As soon as any marginalized group starts arming themselves, that's when policy gets pushed through a little bit more," she said.

Other than her attitude toward guns, Grace's politics haven't changed, but she's had to alter the way she thinks of herself: She now defines herself as a gun person "who hates gun people."

So, fear of confrontation with LEO, describing gun ownership as a way to 'Assert CONTROL and gain political power' and describes 'herself' as a 'gun person who hates gun people' is NOT a person I consider a peer for gun ownership or the 2A.
"The right of The People" includes ALL People.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top