JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Shannon Watts in case you didn't know......

thats-racist.gif

Aloha, Mark

Yet another pseudo (I'm on the inter-webs and got a Twitter account) celebrity.

Who cares what this scumbag has to say, shes scum. Not worth my time to figure out her tiny bit of fame.

She's had that gig for a long time now. Bloomberg poached her from Monsanto where she made her dough as a PR flack during the Round-Up/cancer kerfuffle (the "grass-roots" claim has always been a lie).

She's seeing her market-share (influence) drop rapidly and Bloomberg, dimwit authoritarian that he is, won't keep someone around who's become ineffective... she's afraid of losing her job.

This little dust-up was NOT the right move for her. Even Bloomie-the-Bigot is apt to say, "Damn, Shannon... that was a dumb thing to say".

Then he can pay DJT $.05 for using his copyrighted phrase, "You're fired".

No, The Donald never trademarked "You're fired"... but he did try.
🤪👍

MDA then is someone's organization the media is building up as voice, not a voice I will ever hear with no TV.:s0093:

meaning they are not part of my world so they don't matter at all. :D
If you ever go to Salem or Olympia to be present for a gun bill you will see who they are and why you have a waiting period or can't do face to face gun sales. They go to these hearings, cry and say they are scared. All in matching t-shirts and with knitting needles to keep them busy in between their performances.

They get backing from Bloomberg and Hollywood. Worse, west coast governors love taking photo ops with them. No us. So it's worth paying attention.

If you ever go to Salem or Olympia to be present for a gun bill you will see who they are and why you have a waiting period or can't do face to face gun sales. They go to these hearings, cry and say they are scared. All in matching t-shirts and with knitting needles to keep them busy in between their performances.

They get backing from Bloomberg and Hollywood. Worse, west coast governors love taking photo ops with them. No us. So it's worth paying attention.
"Useful idiots"

I just really don't know. It doesn't make sense to me to pay attention to people with no standing in a real community. Media driven personalities with paid for opinions. Honestly I can't understand why anyone gives them the time of day, they divide us if we listen. I turned it all off but still folks will drag what these paid for media driven opinions into the community.

Something to consider here...

Is that its not so much whether you or I listen to these folks...

Its all the others , such as law makers and the millions of folks who vote and vote anti 2A that listen to them...that make such comments disturbing.
Andy

Last Edited:
Something to consider here...

Is that its not some much whether you or I listen to these folks...
Its whether others such as law makers and the millions of other folks who vote and vote anti 2A that listen to them...that makes such comments disturbing.
Andy
Opinion, just my opinion. Politicians listen to dollars and Bloomberg paid kate a million of them for more gun controls. Paid for opinions are just support the media puts out. If folks ignore the paid for opinions then there is no support. Folks click on an opinion story and it's said to go viral in the media hype, if nobody clicks the the story dies.

If we want to keep our rights then we can't let media control the narrative. It's hard to turn our backs but if we don't they run right over us. Again its my opinion but the question is how are we doing by letting these paid for hacks control the narrative? I turn them off the same as a moderator turns off a thread for inappropriate subject matter:s0093:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top