JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anything that makes Shannon Watts look like more of a turd-guzzling idiot than she already is, is phuq'n hilarious to me! :s0140:

Last Edited:
Seriously, I don't get TV so I have no idea who some people are and why their opinion is worth reading :s0093:
I haven't had a TV in decades, but I do know who my enemies are. She is the founder of Mom's Demand Action. That is what makes her relevant, which does not translate to "why their opinion is worth reading", it is not beyond the lessons of Sun Tzu.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shannon_Watts

I haven't had a TV in decades, but I do know who my enemies are. She is the founder of Mom's Demand Action. That is what makes her relevant, which does not translate to "why their opinion is worth reading", it is not beyond the lessons of Sun Tzu.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shannon_Watts
MDA then is someone's organization the media is building up as voice, not a voice I will ever hear with no TV.:s0093:

meaning they are not part of my world so they don't matter at all. :D

MDA then is someone's organization the media is building up as voice, not a voice I will ever hear with no TV.:s0093:

meaning they are not part of my world so they don't matter at all. :D
MDA is funded by the billionaires Bloomberg, Steyer, Soros, and others, and is rabidly anti-2A, so it might behoove you to have a least a passing familiarization with the organization and its goals...

This turd and lot more turds just like her are atempting to interject into your world and that should matter, TV or no TV.
They can't do it without the media spreading hate. Just saying we should never give these folks a platform to speak because it's media power.

We are divided enough already, I turn my back on this crap as it's media driven manipulation. :s0093:

Money comes from the powerful but the real power is media manipulation, the spin they feed on lies they make up. Media has no power if nobody listens.:s0093:
Gun owners are a minority, strong supporters of the 2A are a smaller minority - the rest of the populace IS listening. Do not make the mistake of thinking that because you aren't listening, that most of the rest of the populace isn't listening too.

1626388480335.png

They can't do it without the media spreading hate. Just saying we should never give these folks a platform to speak because it's media power.

We are divided enough already, I turn my back on this crap as it's media driven manipulation. :s0093:
I'm glad that has worked for you, I'm just saying watch where you turn your back. It is too easy to end up with something in it.

Ok, aside from the idiocy of this Shannon Watts the article in the WP had a couple stories about 'new' gun owners and their experiences.

One was about a trans gender person who is a new gun owner however 'her' reasons for gun ownership are a bit disturbing. The following are a couple paragraphs from the story:

In a scary time, Savannah Grace wanted not just protection, but a sense of belonging and community. A transgender woman who took part in protests in Richmond last summer, Grace, 31, grew up in a home where guns were culturally alien. But the combination of being confronted by law enforcement officers at protests and feeling endangered because of her gender identity prompted her about-face.

"I've been threatened just for being who I am," she said. Being armed was a way to assert control and gain political power: "As soon as any marginalized group starts arming themselves, that's when policy gets pushed through a little bit more," she said.

Other than her attitude toward guns, Grace's politics haven't changed, but she's had to alter the way she thinks of herself: She now defines herself as a gun person "who hates gun people."

So, fear of confrontation with LEO, describing gun ownership as a way to 'Assert CONTROL and gain political power' and describes 'herself' as a 'gun person who hates gun people' is NOT a person I consider a peer for gun ownership or the 2A.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top