JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This is hilarious...:s0114:

ShamWow Pitchman Beats Hooker to the Punch
Posted Mar 27th 2009 5:05PM by TMZ Staff

The pitchman for the super absorbent ShamWow has been arrested for not having good clean fun ... unless you consider hiring a hooker who almost bites your tongue off fun.

Vince Shlomi was arrested in Miami Beach last month after cops say he allegedly hired a hooker, whom he took back to his hotel. According to the arrest affidavit, obtained by The Smoking Gun, Shlomi began kissing the hooker when she allegedly "bit his tongue and would not let go"

According to cops, Shlomi then punched the prostitute several times until she released his tongue. Both the prostitute and Shlomi were arrested for felony aggravated battery.

Excuse us for living, but it seems justified to punch a hooker when she bites your tongue. Apparently, prosecutors agreed, because they declined to prosecute either one.

http://www.tmz.com/2009/03/27/shamwow-pitchman-beats-hooker-to-the-punch/

:s0018::yes:

LMAO!!!! That is awesome!! My little smileys are acting out the scene!!

But seriously, what is this world coming to when you cant punch a hooker in the face for biting your tounge?

Instead of punching her, he should have busted out the ol' slap-chop and laid it on her! I forgot all about the slap-chop!! Didnt she know who she was messin with???? I mean, come on, this is makin you cry, this is makin me cry, we cant do this all day!!

Hahaha thats great, has anyone else noticed his crazy eye on the commercial? Hahaha i thought he looked like a crack-head. Wheres the pic of the hooker was she at least decent or did she look like a dude?

Hahahah cat got your tounge?

serves him right for messing with a ***** anyway. Of course, one could wonder what HE did to raise her ire enough to bite him. Must have done something to get her goat...... such conduct is generally bad for business, and avoided. Good on the prosecutor, declining. A couple of idiots getting what they each deserved. "sentence reduced to time served" looks about right...... they both outght to grow up and get a REAL life. Don't know what a shamwow is, or a slapchop. After this, though, I rather think I can easily manage without. I'd hate to be supporting the life choices of such a person... either one. I'll vote with my wallet......

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top