Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

Shalom

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by dutchdriver, Dec 22, 2013.

1. dutchdriver

dutchdriver mid to lower Alabama New Member

To all on this site: Greetings and salutations from the Alabama territory. I am honored to associate with ya'll. Here in lower Alabama we believe in 2a and are active in the political network to maintain or rights given by our creator. I look forward to corresponding and possibly doing business with your group. Shalom, Dutchdriver

2. simon99

simon99 Central Oregon Well-Known Member

Welcome dutch,

you're among friends here...nice to have you to the site.

3. PenroseTri

PenroseTri Portland New Member

Welcome aboard! I am a new member as well and very happy to be part of the NFA community. Enjoy!

4. fredball

fredball Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

Welcome Aboard:thumbup:

5. oknow

oknow amboy wa. Well-Known Member

good to see someone from L A that is in the United States not from another country

6. dutchdriver

greetings to you and your family. You do realize that the LA I refer to is Lower Alabama. we don't hold to illegals down this way. But I have to admit I am a transplant to the south as I was born in Seattle. Have a great New Year!

7. oknow

oknow amboy wa. Well-Known Member

I know the lower Alabama had a job there with a company that was from leeds not quite lower but did travel that way.

8. Sstrand

Sstrand La Grande OR Well-Known Member

Hey Dutch
    There is a rumor that a proposal has been made to change the name of you state to . . . "Al Obama"

Sheldon

9. dutchdriver

I'm not sure that's an accurate statement. Nobody in my circle would vote for ocrapper and the low information voter that do live here cant spell:}