JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
To all on this site: Greetings and salutations from the Alabama territory. I am honored to associate with ya'll. Here in lower Alabama we believe in 2a and are active in the political network to maintain or rights given by our creator. I look forward to corresponding and possibly doing business with your group. Shalom, Dutchdriver

greetings to you and your family. You do realize that the LA I refer to is Lower Alabama. we don't hold to illegals down this way. But I have to admit I am a transplant to the south as I was born in Seattle. Have a great New Year!

greetings to you and your family. You do realize that the LA I refer to is Lower Alabama. we don't hold to illegals down this way. But I have to admit I am a transplant to the south as I was born in Seattle. Have a great New Year!

I know the lower Alabama had a job there with a company that was from leeds not quite lower but did travel that way.