JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$275
City
Seattle
State
Washington
Zip Code
Up for sale is my Shadow Tech tripod set up, mint condition..includes tripod/pig saddle/ball head and QR Plate, as rock solid of a snooting platform as you could ever want, used my 300 W in Mag on it, just awesome.....340 takes it all....I live in Seattle Robert

PIG0311-G Field Shooting Tripod, OD Green
PIG Saddle® by Shadow Tech.in near mint condition.

SUNWAYFOTO FB-52 52mm Tripod Ball Head Arca / RRS Compatible 44lb Max Load

SunwayFoto DP-60R Universal Quick-Release Plate for Arca-Style and RRS Clamps

The short center column allows the shooter to get all the way down to a 11.5" high prone position.
A removable, load bearing hook has been added to the bottom of the center column to hang weight, such as a backpack. The added weight will greatly increase tripod stability.
The center column can fully rotate 365°. This is a great feature for those who intend to direct mount a PIG Saddle® or HOG Saddle® gun rest to the PIG0311-G tripod.
The tripod's feet incorporate interchangeable rubber or spiked feet. (Yes, the spiked feet are included)
A heavy duty 26 lbs load capacity, but don't be surprised if you see Barrett 50 cal's being employed our PIG0311 tripod shooting system.
Lightweight magnesium body with aluminum legs.
Three section extending legs with cam levers.

Designed by a Marine Scout Sniper and OIF Veteran, a rifle rest tailored to the avid hunter and outdoors-man. Universally mounts to any tripod platform which incorporates 1/4-20 or 3/8-16 thread attachments. Effortlessly maintain your rifle's sights across a field or hillside waiting for that trophy buck, and maximize your ability to make an accurate and ethical shot on game. The PIG Saddle® is a rigid, steady support with unequaled versatility and portability. A rock solid platform that is flexible enough to attain those tough shots at a moment's notice.

FB Series Classic FB-52 Ballhead with Screw Knob Clamp - 80.00
Bottom Thread: UNC 3/8"- 16
Max Load: 44.1 lb (20 kg)
Side Tilt: 90 Degree
Material: Aluminum Alloy

IMG_1953.JPG IMG_1954.JPG IMG_1955.JPG IMG_1956.JPG IMG_1957.JPG IMG_1958.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.