JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$0
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
9mm
City
Beaverton
State
Oregon
I have a Shadow Systems MR920 Elite in excellent condition for sale. I purchased this firearm new a few months ago and it has never been fired. You will be getting a gun in like-new condition, in it's original case with all the original components. Both magazines have been stored unloaded. This model is optics ready with a fluted, threaded barrel in a titanium nitride finish. This is technically a blem model, but I haven't seen any signs of that.

I'm available several days a week to meet at a local FFL. A Cut Above Pawn have the most affordable transfer fees in the Beaverton area. If you aren't approved instantly, we'll have to meet twice.

I haven't had much luck with the trades but I'd consider a 10/22 along with some cash. I'm moving across the country in a few weeks, so looking to sell soon.

13604587_01_shadow_systems_mr920_elite_640.jpg 13604587_02_shadow_systems_mr920_elite_640.jpg 13604587_03_shadow_systems_mr920_elite_640.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.