JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Spotted the forum's address on a flyer taped to the door of Fisherman's when I was picking up some ammo for a pistol. Thought I'd see if I could find some people who share my passions. :)

The gun bug seems to skip generations sometimes. My parents are gun-ambivalent at best, and own no firearms. My grandfather, however, was a lifelong gun owner, and an NRA silver bullet member. Starting with a gun I recently inherited from him, I've built myself up to a small collection of three whole guns ( 8) ), and plan to continue adding as funds become available.

My current guns are:
DPMS Sportical AR15, now with 100% more bipod
Henry h001 Lever .22
Pre-War Nazi Capture Browning 1922, cal. .380

A wee bit about me - I'm 20 years old, currently working at a mental health residential facility. I keep track of crazy people, and make sure they don't kill themselves, other residents, staff, visitors, or the outside world. This week is actually my last week of work here, I'm going back to school in the fall. I've been taking a year off to work and organize my life. I'm currently studying Computer Information Systems, with the intent of working either as a SysAdmin or going into computer forensics. Hobbies include shooting (of course), computer gaming, and debating complex issues just to see what I can trap people into saying. Looking forward to meeting some fellow gun owners and potential shooting buddies (my current buddies don't have their own, and mooch ammo off me... ) at the end-of-summer shoot this weekend.

My current planned purchases include:

Sig p6 (assuming they're still available when I hit 21)
Bersa 9mm Compact (assuming the Sig isn't)
Springfield XD45 Compact
Marlin 336 in the .30/30 (I have a thing for lever action...)
Mosin Nagant m44 (I'd scouterize/bubba it... Sue me.)

Obviously this is a bit of a long-term list, I need to graduate first before I dump all my cash into this hobby... :)

--Mike

Welcome, A small collection is better than no collection. Shoot I only have 4 rifles/shotguns.

So what pc games do you play? Just started an install of Mercenaries 2

Well, up till now it was a lot of CS:S, but I've picked up COD4 recently. I also just finished Crysis. Still play some of the classics, though - Starcraft and WCIII are must haves. Mercs 2 looks a little crazy, but Farcy 2 should be amazing. Oh, and spore. Spore is cool. I feel like a god. :p

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top