JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I was just about to post this up too.

As soon as I saw the email alert I knew this was a good deal to post around. There hasn't been much lately. I knew it would be a good deal especially for guys in the northwest. Shipping's not bad at all. Works out to be $5.43 a box of 20rds delievered. Hopefully we'll see more of this.

I was thinking about buying a case from them. I haven't shopped with them before though. How fast are you guys getting your orders and have you ever had any problems with this company? Thanks!

I was thinking about buying a case from them. I haven't shopped with them before though. How fast are you guys getting your orders and have you ever had any problems with this company? Thanks!

I've bought maybe 50,000rds of ammo from him. It's always shipped fast and is what I ordered. SGAmmo is good to go. Never had even a hint of a problem.

No problem. This is the best price I've seen in a while and I'm so tired of the gougers that this was breath of fresh air. I've bought from them a few times and my buddy has as well...never had any issues and always fast processing/shipping.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top