JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Some more stuff to sell.
First I have two SG43 parts kits they both where new guns when cut. With demilled receiver all parts and yes the barrel has the holes in them,But These can be plugged easily.I built one gun and don't have the time to do both of these so here they are.Slag has been removed from receivers.These make great dummy guns or if so inclined nice semi.
SOLD

Next
Complete HK53/33 ...because some parts are from an HK33 kit kit..See pic's Have A3 stock and A2 stock Barrel is new HK,lower is New HK,A3 stock is new,all other parts used but very nice and comes with sure light hand guard that works. $900 OBO. I see A2 stock not in pic sorry
Thanks

Last Edited:
Next
Complete HK53/33 ...because some parts are from an HK33 kit kit..See pic's Have A3 stock and A2 stock Barrel is new HK,lower is New HK,A3 stock is new,all other parts used but very nice and comes with sure light hand guard that works. $900 OBO. I see A2 stock not in pic sorry
Thanks

Which parts are original HK53 parts and which parts are original HK33 parts? To make the question more clear I'm not asking which interchange but specifically what is what originally.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top