Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

SG43 Parts Kit X 2 and more

Discussion in 'Part & Accessory Classifieds' started by beerdude, Jul 20, 2010.

1. beerdude

beerdude Keizer Member

Some more stuff to sell.
    First I have two SG43 parts kits they both where new guns when cut. With demilled receiver all parts and yes the barrel has the holes in them,But These can be plugged easily.I built one gun and don't have the time to do both of these so here they are.Slag has been removed from receivers.These make great dummy guns or if so inclined nice semi.
    SOLD

Next
    Complete HK53/33 ...because some parts are from an HK33 kit kit..See pic's Have A3 stock and A2 stock Barrel is new HK,lower is New HK,A3 stock is new,all other parts used but very nice and comes with sure light hand guard that works. $900 OBO. I see A2 stock not in pic sorry
    Thanks

Last edited: Jul 27, 2010
  2. beerdude

beerdude Keizer Member

SG 43 kits sold

3. Trlsmn

Trlsmn In Utero (Portland) Well-Known Member

Which parts are original HK53 parts and which parts are original HK33 parts? To make the question more clear I'm not asking which interchange but specifically what is what originally.

4. beerdude

beerdude Keizer Member

The only part that is HK33 is the bolt and carrier ,and maybe a pin or 2?Everything else came from a HK53

5. beerdude

beerdude Keizer Member

Have a flat I will let go with this also

6. WhitneyPrecision

WhitneyPrecision Lane County Member

Is your 53/33 kit still available?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.