JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Last Edited:
LOL....

Will the security officers be doing/acting the same way as the security workers at the local Walgreens Store?

Oh wait.....maybe that one closed. Rrrright.....due to the massive shoplifting losses.

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
LOL....

Will the security officers be doing/acting the same way as the security workers at the local Walgreens Store?

Oh wait.....maybe that one closed. Rrrright..... due to the massive shoplifting losses.

Aloha, Mark
Off topic, kind of, but the wifes store yesterday was able to thwart two cartloads of product "Walking" out the door before they got to the front, totaling $1,000.00. By hanging out nearby and staying visible to the rotten scum bags caused them to panic and leave the carts on the aisles. One cart $600.00 and the other $400.00. They don't know if the perps were working in unison. They can't get police to come in an expedient manor. Even getting 911 on the horn is a crap shoot. Not crap shoot I guess. Should be roulette, with no black/red on the wheel.

RE : Private Security, shoplifting and other crimes

IMHO.....
Private security (and the police) are/is there to act (and react as appropriate). **Including, apprehending the shoplifters (just like in the old days). Private Security (and the police) should NOT feel/be intimidated by the racial identity of the perp.

A CRIME is a CRIME.

But, the NEW REALITY is that......
CRIME....is often seen as a RACIAL/EQUITY ISSUE.

Therein lays the ROT (or the beginnings of ROT) in America's thinking.

No doubt spurred on by *certain......
Politicians....
Community Organizers......
Industry Leaders.....
Hollywood......
Educators, etc....etc.....

And, it only appears to be getting worst. But this is just my opinion.

*My standard disclaimer applies....
I know (and everyone else probably knows) and don't need to be schooled about how "generalities assigned to groups" may not ALWAYS reflect the TRUE NATURE of an INDIVIDUAL even though they belong to that group. Duh....

Aloha, Mark

PS....**Shoplifters.

In Hawaii....
Having NOT paid for said items......the apprehension (or detention, or citizen's arrest) of the Shoplifter takes place after they have stepped "outside" of the store's doors.

Yeah.....that act of stepping outside.....shows intent (well, enough intent for some to recognize a theft).

LOL. Yeah, low IQ voters etc.... and never mind the excuse that the perp was intending to give the product a "test" outside of the store before deciding to actually purchase it.

Think.....
Stores nowadays charge $0.05 to buy a bag from them.

So....the guy brought his own bag (a backpack) to avoid that charge.

Witness says.
While inside the store, I saw a guy loading up his backpack with items. The security guy accused the backpack guy of shoplifting and told him to leave the store. The backpack guy ignored the security guy and was walking away towards the store's exit. Then, the security guy tackled the backpack guy while still inside the store.

THAT....was the wrong way, dude.

Wait until the backpack guy exits without paying. And the scenario is seen in a different light.

Last Edited:
I can remember reading.......(about a past Vancouver, WA incident)......
VPD say the security guard was stabbed while trying to stop someone stealing from the store.

The guard suffered serious injuries while the suspect got away.

Police are continuing to gather evidence on the incident.

Rrrright.....why?

BTW....
The reporting on that incident was so bad. I decided NOT to put up the link.
Anyway......stuff like that happens to security guards.

And, I wouldn't think.....that a convicted person.....will actually spend the maximum statutory time for an offense. Example : murder, rape, armed robbery, assault 1st, etc.....etc....

Yup....there are all kinds of reasons why the state wants them out of the "system".

Cough, cough....overcrowding.....Covid.

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads