JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
For some models it's 15% off the sale price. Got an Sb-mini for $55 and looks like several other models 15% off also. Discount shows up after adding to cart.

I like Sb mini cuz it's thin and only weighs 4 oz. Tailhook mod 1 is only other 4oz brace I could find but it is aluminum and I want softer than that for shooting comfort and less potential for scratches on gun when folded. Brace type is a personal preference thing though. Also ordered the sig contour brace which is another extremely thin one.

Beware however that optics planet is notorious for saying things are in stock when they are actually out of stock. So be prepared for that possibility (ie if in a big hurry it might be safer to pay more and buy elsewhere).

Pics of the contour brace model in case not familiar with it FYI. Also let me know if u know of any other thin and light non-shockwave (ie non-hard plastic type) braces cuz I'm always looking for most minimal options E27B768A-0F78-4E6E-9EFD-AB5F9674DD9B.jpeg
C3CEFDF2-0713-41B6-AB12-F47F9BB02C19.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top