JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
So its time to spring clean some long guns out of my safe. I don't have any trade needs on these, as I need to make room. If that changes, I'll update the thread. Until then cash rules. The guns and I are in Bend. Also, I have more photos if someone is really interested. Email requests...

1. Remington 700 .300 Win Mag BDL. Its a beautiful rifle. It has a few small marks on the stock, but overall, its beautiful. $600

2. Ruger No. 3 .375 Winchester. Seems to be a fairly rare caliber. Nice gun. A few marks, but nothing serious. Comes with scope base and rings. $850

View attachment 215303

3. Ruger No. 1 .300 H&H. Custom 26" barrel with recessed target crown. Slightly modified fore-end to accommodate custom barrel. Comes with base and rings. Some small dings again, but none serious. $SPF

4. I picked this up a while ago, but its a back-up, so its not really needed. Its a early to mid 70's production Remington 700 BDL is .30-06. The metal is very clean. There is a very small wear spot on the barrel where the gun sat against the safe. The stock has some hunting wear, but nothing major. Iron sights are intact. Bore is bright and shiny, with no nicks or burrs on the crown. $475

View attachment 215304

View attachment 215305

5. Winchester 1886 Extra Light .45-70 Rifle. Made in Japan. US Repeating Arms Co. era gun. Tang safety. The stock has a few minor dings, nothing major. The bluing is perfect except for one small half inch surface scratch on the receiver above the loading gate. Beautiful rifle, unfortunately, no box or paperwork. $925

View attachment 215306

6. Benelli Super 90 20 ga. Comes with synthetic stock, vent rib barrel, case, chokes, wrench. Honestly, I don't know much about this shotgun, as I got it from the estate of a friend when he passed. Looks to be dang near NIB. $1000

View attachment 215307

7. Benelli M2 12 ga. Comes with walnut stock, barrel, case, chokes, wrench. Again, came out of a friend's estate, so not very familiar. I haven't fired either of these two Benelli's. Also looks to be near NIB. SOLD

Thanks for the compliment and for cleaning up mods. I am willing to take a Remington 870 or 11-87 Police Magnum as trade for any of the guns (plus or minus cash of course). Only Express model accepted would be a VangComp gun with build sheet.

PM's returned. I would really like to keep this a cash deal unless you have a Remington Police or VangComp shotgun for trade. I need to swell my account before the next gunshow...

The Weatherby is SPF. No trades right now.

So here's the deal for all you ditch dwellers. I have to bring a computer over to my sister in Salem sometime in the next week. If someone wants one of the guns on the list, but cannot get over to pick it up, I can bring it with me and save you some driving...

Other than the Weatherby, the rest are still available. No trips over to the ditch are planned, but half-way is usually an option...

Guns are still available. I can usually negotiate driving half-way to the valley. I will ship if the buyer pays for it. Knock $25 of all the prices.

Still not wanting to do any trades. I am coming over to the Salem area on Friday the 9th if anyone was so inclined to by a gun and didn't want to drive over for it. Prices are as follows.

1. $575 Remington .300 Win Mag SOLD
2. $825 Ruger No. 3 .375 Win
3. $675 Ruger No. 1 .300 H&H
4. $450 Remington .30-06
5. $900 Winchester .45-70
6. $950 Benelli 20 Gauge
7. $875 Benelli 12 Gauge

These are still available. I am not due to come over to the valley until the end of the month, but halfway can usually be negotiated. I'm still not looking for any trades, but am open to respectful cash offers...

PM's returned. Guns are still available. Trades have been offered, but the only one I'd really be interested in would be a Para Ordinance LDA compact or subcompact guns (The Carry 9 or .45 or the PDA). I would like one with a 3.5" barrel...

The Benelli 12 ga is an M2, not a super 90. My mistake and I have corrected it in the OP. After researching the prices of M2 on gunbroker, this seems like a pretty good deal...

Still available. Some tire kicking, but no takers yet. Cash offers?

Added: I just got a huge medical bill, so I need to get these gone. No lowball offers, but REASONABLE cash offers encouraged. Just a hint, an offer of half what I'm asking is not reasonable. Hate to have to say that, but I've had those kind of offers already...

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.