JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I will continue to buy as long as I can buy at a price that I consider reasonable. For me, primers need to be under $35 per 1K. Apparently others have determined that their reasonable price per thousand is much higher than mine. (I hope they have a lot more cash than I do! :eek:)

It's like all the panic shortages before this one. Panic buying. I have mentioned before this is far, FAR from the first one yet an amazing number of people seem to have never seen one before in their memory :confused:
Every time it happens many just do not understand and "think" it has to be a simple matter of flip a switch and suddenly they can triple production of whatever is in panic mode. Seems to matter none how many times you try to explain to people that is not how manufacturing works. The one thing the net has been good for is making panic shortages of anything MUCH bigger and last MUCH longer. Every time there is a shortage of anything you have a stream of people getting on line daily to tell the world the item will never be seen again in their lifetime :confused:
My Wife often gets caught up in this since she will not listen when I try to explain to her :cool:
Still have many K of some junk .22 ammo from 2 panics ago where I told her I had it in hand and she wanted to "help" and bought 7K of some crap ammo :mad:
Now other day I see UPS outside. He drops off 96 rolls of TP in two cases? She does buy stuff for work and often has it sent here so it does not get dropped at the office door when they are closed. I thought it must be for work. She tells me it's for us WTF?
I told her a couple weeks ago when I could see them trying to start the TP panic again that I took care of it. Well one day she looks at the "news", telling her no TP will ever be sold again and "helps". So I took the stuff she bought, added it to what was in the garage, then sent her this pic. On top of the closet upstairs where the bathrooms are that has about 30 rolls. Telling her "OK honey, you can stop now. If you see any deals on 9mm ammo you can order a couple cases of that if you JUST HAVE to buy something."
She as so often happens missed my refined sense of humor that made her marry me in the first place :s0140:

TP-2020.png

It's like all the panic shortages before this one. Panic buying. I have mentioned before this is far, FAR from the first one yet an amazing number of people seem to have never seen one before in their memory :confused:
Every time it happens many just do not understand and "think" it has to be a simple matter of flip a switch and suddenly they can triple production of whatever is in panic mode. Seems to matter none how many times you try to explain to people that is not how manufacturing works. The one thing the net has been good for is making panic shortages of anything MUCH bigger and last MUCH longer. Every time there is a shortage of anything you have a stream of people getting on line daily to tell the world the item will never be seen again in their lifetime :confused:
My Wife often gets caught up in this since she will not listen when I try to explain to her :cool:
Still have many K of some junk .22 ammo from 2 panics ago where I told her I had it in hand and she wanted to "help" and bought 7K of some crap ammo :mad:
Now other day I see UPS outside. He drops off 96 rolls of TP in two cases? She does buy stuff for work and often has it sent here so it does not get dropped at the office door when they are closed. I thought it must be for work. She tells me it's for us WTF?
I told her a couple weeks ago when I could see them trying to start the TP panic again that I took care of it. Well one day she looks at the "news", telling her no TP will ever be sold again and "helps". So I took the stuff she bought, added it to what was in the garage, then sent her this pic. On top of the closet upstairs where the bathrooms are that has about 30 rolls. Telling her "OK honey, you can stop now. If you see any deals on 9mm ammo you can order a couple cases of that if you JUST HAVE to buy something."
She as so often happens missed my refined sense of humor that made her marry me in the first place :s0140:

View attachment 781233
You need more TP.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top