JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
1) I have been seeing ads for online CCW classes. Are these legal in Oregon Now?
2) I had a CCW in Portland in the 1990's but moved away and surrendered it at the time. Would that still qualify me for having taken the CCW class?
3) Can anyone tell me if Klamath falls is doing CCW pernits at this time, or is it covid locked as well?

If this is in the wrong place I will remove it and if not, can someone in the know answer my questions?

1) I have been seeing ads for online CCW classes. Are these legal in Oregon Now?
2) I had a CCW in Portland in the 1990's but moved away and surrendered it at the time. Would that still qualify me for having taken the CCW class?
3) Can anyone tell me if Klamath falls is doing CCW pernits at this time, or is it covid locked as well?

If this is in the wrong place I will remove it and if not, can someone in the know answer my questions?
Your having a license should still be on record. See if that will grandfather you into a new one where you live, if required.

Not being out of the picture that long.
yeah, that's what I thought, since Multnomah didn't offer to help from their end either.
They said: we don't keep copies of your Safety Class, but failed to tell me if they had my old Permit on file.
Well, no problems, I took the OSSA class (it actually was fun to see what I could retain) and Here in K'Falls, getting to the Sheriff's office is a lot easier than in Multomah.
4-6 weeks isn't so long, it could just as easy be 4 to 6 months.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top