JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$90
Manufacturer
Glock
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Zip Code
My first shot at an ad. Hopefully I'm within the rules.
Please See picture. These are from my 40yo stepson that is going thru a divorce. His wife had an affair, they separated, her boyfriend filed a restraining order on him, sheriff confiscated his guns. Over a year ago. It was renewed. I attempted to retrieve the guns but they've been destroyed.
These were in a shoe box when he moved To WA. He has custody of their child, the school is doing remote computers school so it's difficult for him to look for work. His unemployment runs out mid November. I'd like to sell to get him some groceries and gas.
I'm a revolver/lever action person, I have no clue what these go to.
Take a look, make an honest reasonable offer on everything in picture, please pick up in person With cash. I don't do Venmo. Thanks for understanding. Hazel Dell, exit 5, west of I 5.

5D11B1B3-E73B-492F-87A9-556618A38E19.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Uhhh...

Generally "Great Deals" is for items that you found elsewhere (usually retail or online), not that you (or your family) is selling. E.G., a "great deal" found on Amazon, or at Walmart.

Maybe a mod could move this for you.

The metal rifle mags have no markings, the plastic ones say5.56x45 30 AR, the black pistol ones say Glock, one pistol one has no markings. The other silver one has an R inside an eagle.

The metal rifle mags have no markings, the plastic ones say5.56x45 30 AR, the black pistol ones say Glock, one pistol one has no markings. The other silver one has an R inside an eagle.

On the left, the two top mags look to be AR mags - maybe MagPuls.

The three metal mags below that look to be AK mags - probably 7.62x39.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top