JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$400
Manufacturer
Glock
Caliber
40 S&W
City
Grants Pass
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Spring cleaning out my 40 caliber collection a bit.....

Glock 27 Gen 3 Frying pan finish LE trade in that I bought several years ago, Steel glock night sights 5 factory 9rd mags with non matching box! $400 shipped
Glock 35 Gen 4 KSP LE trade in excellent condition [minor finish wear] with box, 5 15rd factory mags $500 shipped
Glock 22 Gen 4 LE trade in with box [minor finish wear] Steel Glock night sights and 5 15rd factory mags $400 shipped Light not included!
HK USP-40 KE date code [1995] excellent condition with gray box and 2 13rd mags $600 shipped [4 extra 13rd mags available for $100 extra bucks.] SOLD
Sig P226R 40cal with box, 5 factory 12rd mags, cocobolo checkered Hogue grips [Hogue rubber finger groove included also] Excellent condition $650 shipped

Sig P239 SAS 40cal with box, hogue checkered cocobolo grips[factory panels included as well], excellent condition 3 7rd factory mags $700 shipped

I'll meet up FTF up to about Roseburg. Buy more than 1 gun and I''ll drive to Portland area and south on I5 for meet up.

I priced these to move.....Buy more than one and I will reduce the price on the additional pistols by $25 each. Electronic payments preferred. FFL via email. I will ship via USPS priority insured with tracking and insurance. Pics will be up asap. I'm living between two safes right now so please check my feedback and be patient on pics.... they are what I say they are. First I'll take it followed by an IM or email gets the goods! Pics will be up tomorrow if needed. Will be cross posted to other forums so make sure to post an I'll take it!

IMG_1949.jpg IMG_1948.jpg IMG_1947.jpg IMG_1946.jpg IMG_1945.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Pics added. I can only post 5 due to my peasant status. If you need more pics, just send me your email and Ill send over more. Guns are all as described without major issues/flaws. Thanks for your interest!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.