JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Howdy all -

Time for a semi-annual clearing out of the knife drawer. I'll be the first to admit that I'm guessing on most of the values here, so consider these prices to be OBO if you feel any of the prices are unfair. Only trades I know I am looking for is factory M193/XM193 5.56 ammo, factory 9mm or 45 plinking ammo, Glock 21 mags and Walther P99 mags, but who knows, feel free to shoot me other trade offers.

20121015_000004.jpg
Clockwise from left:
-Cheap Big 5 knockoff of a Kabar. Used, some scuffs, cheap plastic sheath. $15
-Non-knockoff Kabar with USMC marked brown leather sheath. Unsure of age, but old. Well used. *Sold Pending Funds*
-Buck fixed blade knife with leather flap sheath, well used. *Sold*
-OD Green Glock field knife with sheath, lightly used, $25 *Sold*
-Kabar TDI with Molle compatible sheath, unused, $35
-Cheap knockoff ballisong, $10

I have PMed twice on the Glock and posted once here, perhaps I am on the OP's ignore list, but I will try one last time none the less.

I would be happy to pay your asking price for the Glock field knife in Salem. Am Available by PM or the number previously PMed.

Hey guys, sorry for the lack of responses, had a family emergency I've been wrangling and have not been on the forum. All PM's replied to, and the Glock knife is gone. All the other knives still available with OBO prices.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.