JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That sure was funny.

The bullets bouncing off that tin can reminded me of the time a friend of mine was showing me his new Ruger Vaquero. We were shooting .44 Magnum 300gr bear loads at a rotten fence post and could see the bullets bouncing off. We were scratching our heads trying to figure out what was wrong until we saw the rollmark on the barrel: ".45 Colt". The gun shop gave him the wrong gun. Rim size of the two calibers is the same.

That sure was funny.

The bullets bouncing off that tin can reminded me of the time a friend of mine was showing me his new Ruger Vaquero. We were shooting .44 Magnum 300gr bear loads at a rotten fence post and could see the bullets bouncing off. We were scratching our heads trying to figure out what was wrong until we saw the rollmark on the barrel: ".45 Colt". The gun shop gave him the wrong gun. Rim size of the two calibers is the same.
Still didn't click.
I remember me and my buddy (decades ago) were out and about. He shot a top-facing tuna can with his beautiful 3" stainless SW .44 special loaded with gee willikers 180gr silvertips (golly!).. it holed the can and liquid dripped out.
I shot another with a BHP w 115gr silvertips standard pressure and there was a tuna fog twenty feet in circumference.. can shredded.
anyway, I've been shooting 9mm at stuff for a long time

The .45ACP round is old and slow and frankly the cartridge just stinks to high heaven. 9mm all the way!!

:D:p Great video, loved the bullets bouncing off the can. I own more than one gun for both calibers and enjoy them equally! That was just too good to not watch! :p:D

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top