JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ive got some Sig love too, M11-A1 to be specific.

D6BFA7A0-1BE5-44A3-B8E5-65E913EE9E8D.jpeg

Entertaining a P220 Carry SAS, only because it's the same footprint in .45 ACP :)

The one sig has up for $68 includes the decocker lever, but I think the spring is the same.
Honestly I think changing out the decocker is a bigger set back to applying the E2 to my MK25, I don't want to change it too much.
I was really jealous when my dad bought a P226 with the E2 grip. E2's make a good feeling gun a great feeling gun!

There are a few nifty mods one can do with factory parts - you can make a Legion-esque gun by swapping some parts from IIRC the P224 (the lower profile decocker and slide catch levers) - you can either put on the E2 grips or get semi-custom G2 grip scales. Add a set of their high vis sights. You can get the Legion trigger from Gray Guns. You won't have a real legion, but one that feels a lot like one, without necessarily dropping that kind of cash, if you start with a basic used gun.

There are a few nifty mods one can do with factory parts - you can make a Legion-esque gun by swapping some parts from IIRC the P224 (the lower profile decocker and slide catch levers) - you can either put on the E2 grips or get semi-custom G2 grip scales. Add a set of their high vis sights. You can get the Legion trigger from Gray Guns. You won't have a real legion, but one that feels a lot like one, without necessarily dropping that kind of cash, if you start with a basic used gun.
Yeah, but all that you honestly need is the SRT kit and the E2 grips if you really like the feel of them. Sigs are my favorite stock pistol, aside from old 1911 A1's.

I have always liked sig. Ten years ago I wanted a sig badly; I ended up with a Glock 23 due to the cost at the time. I didn't really like it at all. So I sold the 23 and switched to 1911's. Then recently bought a 19x and a P365. I must say, I love the new glocks, and I love the new sigs. I originally went to a local gun shop for a hellcat, but i ended up walking out with a P365 tactical kit. It came with three 12 round mags, and a holster with many different types of carries. All for $519. Once I got home I started checking it out, and I must say, I was not impressed.
The gun was sort of gritty on the trigger, the slide was stiff, and almost impossible to drop the slide using the release lever. Only thing I could think of is it wasn't thoroughly cleaned from the factory. So I pulled it apart to clean and lube it, and it improved immensely. The action and trigger went from stiff, to a buttery smooth action.
I took it out and put 500 rounds down range and I am so glad I purchased it. One of the best purchases of the year.
As for reliability, I feel like most people won't even shoot the gun enough to find out where it fails. I shoot a lot, and I don't see this gun failing any time soon. I was extremely surprised how well this little guy shoots.
In my opinion, sig produces great quality guns. They might have a lemon here or there, but we only hear about them because there are so many of them out there. Sig stands by their products, and if you have any problems with it, they will take care if you. Also, if you buy it from a good local gun shop, they should be able to check it out if your having any problems with it.

Ive got some Sig love too, M11-A1 to be specific.

View attachment 630640

Entertaining a P220 Carry SAS, only because it's the same footprint in .45 ACP :)
Loved my P220 SAS Carry. While I don't regret selling it, I wouldn't mind having it back.
I have a P229 enhanced elite (9mm) that has the E2 grips and it's amazing. I'd love to find a P224 that can use the E2 mags my P229 does.

Loved my P220 SAS Carry. While I don't regret selling it, I wouldn't mind having it back.
I have a P229 enhanced elite (9mm) that has the E2 grips and it's amazing. I'd love to find a P224 that can use the E2 mags my P229 does.
Collections ebb and flow, the M11-A1 will be a permenant part of that collection. Have a P220 SAS Carry inbound, should be in by the end of the week...

After about 12 years and seven other CC handguns, including Springfield XDs/XDms in several sizes and calibers, I got the P365XL because it immediately felt good in my hand and checks all the other boxes for me. Finally. I hadn't considered Sigs much before trying a rental P320. I shot a ragged hole center target at 10 yards (my usual testing distance for CC guns) with the first magazine, which I've never done with any other handgun first time out. Yet the P320 was still a bit larger than my ideal. The P365 didn't have a grip quite long enough, and I don't like extended mags to add grip length. The P365XL gave me the extra grip length, along with the other benefits of the P365 (capacity), slightly longer sight radius (and the longer slide doesn't bite into my hip bone), plus the same capacity as the new Hellcat (which someone else posted as being ugly).

I'm pretty sure the 210, 220, 226, 229 are good to go but was'nt there a problem with the 320 and 365? Have the issues been resolved? I have a early 229 and it's been great, I'm thinking about another Sig but I'm not sure about the 320 and 365. I think the 320 suffered with primer strike smear and broken firing pins and the 365 would sometimes fire if dropped. Set me straight please.

Dig a little into Ron Cohen and his effect on Sig and Kimber as well.

@Ratfink .... What was the Sig model you showed me with the really nice trigger? I had shot one Sig before and didn't like the trigger at all, but yours was great! Diff between hammer fired and striker fired maybe?

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top