JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I was thinking today just like I do most days and I said to myself "SELF" when and if the SHTF, There will be several types of people, classes if you may.
the ones that don't have a clue and sit around waiting for FEMA to arrive. You will have the Gangs that are in the thousands in every county that will thrive
because everything they want will be for the taking. there will be the like minded people that will go into survival mode and and just want to protect them selves and what they have left. providing that the newly adapted opportunist did not crawl out of the woodwork and take it.
I think a person can adapt to whatever is thrown at them providing they have the will.
Oh yea and water , food. shelter, books, gear, and a lot of ammo !
What do you think about when you let your mind wander to the happy place ?

But while reading and studying is good, we have to get out and start doing the things we might need to do if SHTF. Having a piano in the house does not make anybody a musician. "Action (truly) speaks louder than words!"

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top