JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Any Gel Coat boat repair kinda peeps on here? I have an Arima Sea Hunter I bought that has some scuffing on the bottom of the transom that needs a little help! Many guns and ammo for trade :)

We're looking for a licensed/bonded contractor to install some playground equipment before school starts. The school is located in Beaverton. PM me your contact info.

So I'm not sure if this is the right place for this but here's where I'm at.

I had the idea that I was going to build a fence w/gate along the back of my property (approx 150') this summer. I bought all the supplies and "started" the project. But with two kids under 3yrs old and the wife working an opposite shift I don't have the kind of free time I thought I'd have. So now I have no fence and a bunch of wood and concrete that will sit all winter if it doesn't get done ASAP.

I'm looking for a contractor with some experience fence building that can get this project done "quickly". So if anyone on here does this sort of work or knows and trusts someone who does please get ahold of me. Thanks!

Willing to pay. I run a 20' brake press and am a welder fabricator by trade. I also have access to a plasma burn table at work. Might be able to do some trading as well.

So I'm not sure if this is the right place for this but here's where I'm at.

I had the idea that I was going to build a fence w/gate along the back of my property (approx 150') this summer. I bought all the supplies and "started" the project. But with two kids under 3yrs old and the wife working an opposite shift I don't have the kind of free time I thought I'd have. So now I have no fence and a bunch of wood and concrete that will sit all winter if it doesn't get done ASAP.

I'm looking for a contractor with some experience fence building that can get this project done "quickly". So if anyone on here does this sort of work or knows and trusts someone who does please get ahold of me. Thanks!
I'll ask my employees if any of them have time for a weekend fence job

ISO GRAGE DOOR REPAIR / REPLACE... My remot start drove my tuck up the drive way and into the grage woth me half way in it .. Located in vancover.. Will pay cash if you cohld do it this weekend

If anybody's handy and near Grant's Pass, I'm in the middle of a whole house remodel and can use a hand.
I have to demo two bathroom vanities, install two pedestal sinks, a vanity top & sink, finish laying some laminate flooring, install three new toilets and move some plumbing around and then there's a dump run at the end.

Maybe three days work? I have a couple of firearms I could probably trade.

If anyone is needing assistance with their home computer or laptop whether it be software or hardware send me a message.
I have been blessed with some free time in the evening and weekends and work on laptops and desktops as a hobby so I can give you an idea how severe the problem is and go from there.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top