JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Solder Ninja & CDJ Repair Tech. This is usually a professional DJ specific deal and I can do it 3x cheaper and 20x faster than any shop (which is significant if you've seen the prices and turn around time). I can also build any kind of audio cable out there whether it's a typical or custom cable, instead of using adapters I can simply make it how you like.

Im an EPA liscenced HVAC technician. Residential install my speciality.been doing it for almost 7 years now as well as an all around handyman for most my life. Always up for bartering! Also in the works of making a forge to begin blacksmithing. And yes mine says indiana but im relocating to south seattle area in 1 week.

I have a newer 4x4 tractor with a bucket and turf tires so I wont leave divots in your yard. Have brush hog and blade. Willing to trade tractor work for toys or cash (saving up for a tiller). Located between Dallas and Sheridan.

Gave this orchard a fresh chop in two hours over the weekend:
20170527_192826-1.jpg

Brush and blackberries were 6' high.

I need suspension work. I have an air suspension from TLC total load control. Please visit the tlc web site and let me know how much to install the suspension parts as well as a small air compressor and wired switch that will go into the cab. Possible bang stuff trades...? Thank you, TK 503-956-5650

Licensed general/roofing contractor here, looking to trade work for some vehicle mechanical work.

I've got three vehicles that need work -

'01 Passat GLX 2.8L that needs a motor swap, and I'd love to do a manual transmission conversion at the same time, but maybe not.

'92 735i probably also needs a new motor, and a bunch of other work

'97 F250 HD 460 needs some body and exhaust work

I'm also generally interested in trade work for cars - I don't have anything super specific, but I'm a fan of sporty AWD wagons (NO SUBARUS!) - Primarily BMW and VW. Audi less so, but I'd definitely be interested in an Allroad in GOOD shape with no problems and maintenance records. Benz wagons are dope too... same criteria though.

Send me a PM!

Thanks,

-B

im a contractor by day, but a small jobs/handyman, wood worker and metal fab by night or weekend. id like to do some trading for guns or ammo
here is something I'm working on this week,
4x6 and 4x8 glulam rafters, everything cut perfectly, double bevel blind mitered hips etc.

this job the customer was easy to work with and open to opinions and that makes for high quaility work, I'm pretty pleased with this project.

20170922_152444.jpg 20170922_152458.jpg 20170925_154832.jpg 20170925_154850.jpg

im a contractor by day, but a small jobs/handyman, wood worker and metal fab by night or weekend. id like to do some trading for guns or ammo
here is something I'm working on this week,
4x6 and 4x8 glulam rafters, everything cut perfectly, double bevel blind mitered hips etc.

this job the customer was easy to work with and open to opinions and that makes for high quaility work, I'm pretty pleased with this project.

View attachment 393810 View attachment 393811 View attachment 393812 View attachment 393813
little update, got the roof done, got the deck mostly done...waiting on concrete skirts before I finish the facia trim...
20171002_165551.jpg

for folks with a lower budget that want a nice roof off there house, I just finished up this roof in 3 days...
the homeowner will do the soffit, gutters, siding and deck themselves
(picture was taken before shingles where finished)
proper overframe onto the house, 3 ft deep piers, glulam beams and posts, pre primed cypress facia and barge trim, new rain drain pipe to the street, 5/8 roof plywood, 30yr shingles...all for a smoking deal!!!
20171127_085315.jpg
20171127_162132.jpg
20171129_162449.jpg 20171129_162310.jpg

for folks with a lower budget that want a nice roof off there house, I just finished up this roof in 3 days...
the homeowner will do the soffit, gutters, siding and deck themselves
(picture was taken before shingles where finished)
proper overframe onto the house, 3 ft deep piers, glulam beams and posts, pre primed cypress facia and barge trim, new rain drain pipe to the street, 5/8 roof plywood, 30yr shingles...all for a smoking deal!!!
View attachment 410917
View attachment 410918
View attachment 410914 View attachment 410915

I want to do that over my deck once I get it built. Turned out nice, good job!!

I want to do that over my deck once I get it built. Turned out nice, good job!!
it's usually better to build the roof first(or at least do the piers or posts) since the deck often covers access to dig a big deep hole that you fill with concrete, and it's nice to build off of and attach the new deck to the post, but....it can be done after also:cool:

it's usually better to build the roof first(or at least do the piers or posts) since the deck often covers access to dig a big deep hole that you fill with concrete, and it's nice to build off of and attach the new deck to the post, but....it can be done after also:cool:

Ya I know way ahead of you. :cool: Can't afford to do it first so I have to pour the pads and wait. :( The other thing is my deck will be about five feet off the ground so if I have to do it later I will be able to do so. Deck is going to be about 1000 sq ft so that is going to cost me enough. When I put the roof on it I just want to cover half of it.

Anyone in the central Willamette Valley area do electric motor repair? Having trouble with my mill and need a connection fixed on my lathe...

I have guns, ammo, gunsmithing, to trade.

EDITED: Found an electrician friend to swap breakers to the next size up. Hopefully that will solve the issue.

FURTHER EDITED: Yep, that fixed it.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews