JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Folks, like so many of us, I have an addiction to acquiring new firearm-related toys. Due to the fact that Jenny is threatening to throw me out if I *purchase* one more thing, I'm willing to trade my computer services for guns, ammo, accessories, etc.

Though the trade(s) won't be associated with it, I own a small computer services business here in West Linn with many very satisfied clients. I've been doing this for 13 years and have held positions with Intel (though sweetbeard has tarnished the reputation that company once held :s0114:) and Hollywood Entertainment's corporate office. My skills cover nearly every aspect of home and small business computing, networking, etc.

Yes, this is on-site, as in I come to you, and I'm willing to drive a reasonable distance from West Linn, OR depending on how good the trade is :s0155:

If interested, shoot me a PM.

Also, if you guys have a service or services you can offer in exchange for firearm-related stuff, post it in here.

Last Edited:
You did not buy Jenny a gun yet? No wonder why you’re in hot water buy her the H&K P30 then you can have the next gun You have to rotate you cannot have all the toys.:winkkiss:

LOL I'm still working on her AR15! And I think she's commandeered both my 870 and my P226 :(

This might be a good thread to do some bartering?

I am an armorer certified in 1911's, AR's, SIG, Glock, HK, Remington (700-870-1100 series), along with S&W and Colt revolvers.

I know gunsmithing is spendy, and folks don't have a lot of cash around.

But will trade items for armorer work in the above firearms. Am easy to deal with, just PM with what you need done, so we don't clog up this thread and we'll go from there.

Hi Guys after seeing Joeys thread about trading computer service for guns. I thought I would give it a shot also. I have been an european automotive tech for 20 plus years but can and will work on other makes and models. Please PM me if I can be of any help. Greg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top