JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I just finished migrating the small ads from the top of the page to the side. I've been meaning to do this for a long time, but after chatting with our host and realizing we may need to upgrade the server soon I knew I had to get it done. My hope is the larger ads and additional space for new advertisers will lead to an increase in revenue to pay for it.

This accomplishes three of my goals:

1) Cleans up the look of the site when you load the page.
2) Provides advertisers larger ads. The small ads were very unpopular due to the limited size.
3) Provides us more room to accommodate additional advertisers. There's a lot of space below the current ads.

However, this site is for you. I'd like to hear your opinions!

I'm OK with whatever needs done. I resubscribed for my account but the silver membership isnt there as an option?

Hey, whatever does the trick and generates enough revenue to both keep the site operating and keep a roof over your head is fine with me. The member content is the same either way.

I'm OK with whatever needs done. I resubscribed for my account but the silver membership isnt there as an option?

Oops, looks like I forgot to click reply on that PM! I eliminated the Silver Membership, I didn't think we needed four tiers.

I appreciate you guys being ok with the changes if that's what needs to be done. I want to know what you guys think regardless of that too :)

Not complaining Joey as I can get used to it but while viewing on an iPad the threads are showing up spaced apart weird being the wide ads are scrunching them to the left. Couldn't figure out what was wrong until I read this thread. No big deal, just wanted to let you know.

Thanks for the site and all you do for us!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top