JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This bug has been fixed.
"One Bourbon , One Scotch , One Beer"...as the song goes....

After the last couple weeks that's exactly what I need :s0005:

We switched back to our old host and the problem persisted, so our theory that our new host was to blame was incorrect. Working on a new theory now :(

We might have figured it out. If people would post a comparison regarding site performance before just now and after I'd appreciate it.

Joe Link;

I wouldn't mind seeing a "I don't Like this Post" Button and I'd like to see a "I Really, Really Like" this Post Button.

KKG

We have actually discussed this and decided against it because we think it would create some bad vibes. Not what we really want to be noted for.

WOW, and I thought it was my Phone all screwy being out of state, out of network, and crappy WIFI reception. It would show the whole page Desktop style, but you had to ether shrink the page to see the whole page, or thumb over and the clicky's were not working at all!
Lap top and Desk top seemed to work just fine, so.........................

This Phone 'Puter thingy sucks! :eek:

WOW, and I thought it was my Phone all screwy being out of state, out of network, and crappy WIFI reception. It would show the whole page Desktop style, but you had to ether shrink the page to see the whole page, or thumb over and the clicky's were not working at all!
Lap top and Desk top seemed to work just fine, so.........................

This Phone 'Puter thingy sucks! :eek:

I believe that was another issue, where the site would display the desktop version to mobile users. Is this still happening?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top