JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Once again, we're over our limit, even though we upgraded the plan. Next step is a dedicated server, which we're really not ready to do technically or financially. I'm looking into options today.

Joey, Strange stuff for an unliterate user. I can log on and answer a few
questions and it seems like a answer with more than a couple of lines are
submitted, ya tell me I'm not logged in. Some areas of search it will give
my user name and tells me that I am not authorized to enter. Will use
the site for tonight and stay off for awhile to see if things get fixed.

Joey, Strange stuff for an unliterate user. I can log on and answer a few
questions and it seems like a answer with more than a couple of lines are
submitted, ya tell me I'm not logged in. Some areas of search it will give
my user name and tells me that I am not authorized to enter. Will use
the site for tonight and stay off for awhile to see if things get fixed.

That's really odd. Do you have cookies enabled? Are you checking the "Remember Me" box when you log in?

I finally figured out that not checking the "remember me" box loses my log in when changing pages. It does seem like you really should not have to check that box as you already logged in, and expect to stay logged in until you either log out or close the browser. Perhaps that box can be automatically checked when you log in, and then having the option of unchecking it?

I finally figured out that not checking the "remember me" box loses my log in when changing pages. It does seem like you really should not have to check that box as you already logged in, and expect to stay logged in until you either log out or close the browser. Perhaps that box can be automatically checked when you log in, and then having the option of unchecking it?

My log in hold up no matter how many times I close my browser until I clear my cookies or run cc cleaner.

Check your settings that may help. Or use firefox.

Hmm...mine seems drop the log in every time, unless I check the box. I do have cookies enabled. I guess I'll just have to remember to check the box instead of spending hours trying to figure it out. Thanks!

Thanks guys I did use the site a little today without issues. I had
not checked the box during log in. Little r:s0087: when you spend
time thinking and pounding the keys to find when you submit the
results, it is rejected, never to be found again. :huh::huh::huh:

I never check in the box because I'm always logging in on another computer, public computer, or other. Still, this site has an extremely short log-in memory compared to every other with the same situation.

Ok, I've extended the session timeout from 15 minutes to 30 minutes. What this means is that if the remember box is not checked and you're 'inactive' for 30 minutes, your session will time out and you'll have to log in again. You're considered 'inactive' when you haven't clicked anything on the site in the specified time limit. This means that if you take 31 minutes to create a post without the remember box checked and you click submit, you'll be asked to log in again and your post will be lost. I can see where people might take 15 minutes writing something out, but I think 30 minutes is plenty reasonable while still taking session security into account.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top